No idea of the score at 10.

It would play down there is all.

We saw a 58 from 17-30

Vids on youtube

Xxx truck

The first version we did

8-re 05 xxx 12's and 8 planet audio bb1250's

I'll ask the stupid question.

Why do blow throughs almost always play stupid low?

Is it because of the fact that it's a blow through, or because most people that do them only do them after having been in audio for fuck tons of time?

Combination of both?

Typically a blowthrough is a bandpass which is one reason they get stupid low, and ya typically its the pros doing blowthroughs.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Gary Killian look up KingofPsychlone 159.4 @26 hertz

http://www.youtube.com/user/KingofPsychlone#p/u/22/_uQK2N_WUgA

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

Just buy the dc burban for 40k

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Found a 160db @ 20hz vid... :D

Yeah i'm actually joking, but it looks like it almost lol.

Skip to 1:30 if the vid doesnt link correctly..

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

30 funky pups on a nuclear plant in suburban in a 6th order. :) But playIng that low is crazy. I'd love to see it though. LOL.

Careful, those might draw too much power from the nuclear plant. We don't want a meltdown =@

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

EDIT: Thought about it and 20 D3100s just wouldnt cut it for 54000w. I think 30 should do the trick.

Or this... Its from a chevy volt, this could be a nice concept for 30kw+ systems. 30 d3100's might be cheaper though.

Edit: You'd have to make it deep cycle instead of lithium also this would save a lot of room.

chevy-volt-series-hybrid-production-chassis.jpg

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

you need one of these. (start at 2:36)

Yea saw that on tv they were trying to break the windshield correct me if im wrong.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

you need one of these. (start at 2:36)

Yea saw that on tv they were trying to break the windshield correct me if im wrong.

they were trying to blow out all the windows of the car like they saw in a movie.

would have been better if they added some spiders though <_<

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived