DC Sound Lab

Two level 6 12s! Tensile problems :(

just use some grade 8 bolts, they'll do the trick.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Update! I got my hardness and my box halfway build. Pictures coming tomorrow, anyone have some seguesstions on how to mount these beast subs? I don't think regular ol screws will work lol.

Thanks

Kasey

Edit: Also I am trying to find a easier way to wire my D2 direct leads to .5 ohms. Only was I see it possible is to splice three wires into one...

What happened to the pics? anticipation is killing me!

Update! I got my hardness and my box halfway build. Pictures coming tomorrow, anyone have some seguesstions on how to mount these beast subs? I don't think regular ol screws will work lol.

Thanks

Kasey

Edit: Also I am trying to find a easier way to wire my D2 direct leads to .5 ohms. Only was I see it possible is to splice three wires into one...

Get 2 distribution blocks and wire all the + to one, all the - to the other. Then hook up your amp to the inputs on the block and you should be good to go! :good:

Or you could also get 2 bolts, thread them through the box, put ring terminals on your leads and put all the - leads on one bolt, all the + leads to the other bolt. Wire your amp up in the same fashion.

Edited by SnowDrifter

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Resurrecting this thread, it's been awhile since I have updated you guys on my level 6 12s. The plan has changed over this summer, I was planning on putting these in the BMW but the cost and headache isn't worth it. So about 4 weeks ago I sold my bmw and picked up a 08 tbss (needed it to tow my 2013 rmk pro). As of right now I have the subs hooked up in my truck with one SAZ-1500d @.5 ohms. Yesterday I ordered my DC power 270xp alt and I picked up one DC 5k (for now) the amp and alt should be here next Friday. So this weekend I will run my power have everything ran and ready to hook up. I will post pictures this weekend when I get finished running my wires. Then when the amp and alt get here I will post up some videos. Sorry again guys for alittle over a year delay just had some prioritys to take care of.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

That what i like to hear, sell the car to make the subs work haha

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.