DC Sound Lab

Two level 6 12s! Tensile problems :(

I will be using two DC 7.5ks once I get the cash flow, but for now just one SAZ-1500d @.5 ohms :(

I will tell you now they probly will laugh @ the 7.5ks But will sound great. Mine doent doo much with a DC 5k wired down extremely low. But god is it a beast. How are you mounting them?

:orly3: I understand putting a good amount of beefed up spider packs on to keep that suspension under control, but will the coil thermally withstand a 7.5k daily? seems kinda ridiculous! either way it's insane and I love those woofers!

I got a buddy with 2 -9ks on 2 - lvl6 15s. And they take it. So a 7.5 should be fine

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

I will be using two DC 7.5ks once I get the cash flow, but for now just one SAZ-1500d @.5 ohms :(

I will tell you now they probly will laugh @ the 7.5ks But will sound great. Mine doent doo much with a DC 5k wired down extremely low. But god is it a beast. How are you mounting them?

:orly3: I understand putting a good amount of beefed up spider packs on to keep that suspension under control, but will the coil thermally withstand a 7.5k daily? seems kinda ridiculous! either way it's insane and I love those woofers!

yeah bet they could. heath lay had two pb 4ks at .4 each on his 18 for a while. i dont know how long he would play it for though before they started to get hot

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

whats funny is i saw these at DC and thought that they just happened to have the 12" baskets sitting up on the lvl 6 motor and didnt even bother to ask the most obvious question which is REALLY??

they looked cool just sitting up there but they look way better built congrats man they are awesome

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

hoooooly shit man. those are sexy. i wanna know how they sound and what they can do once you get them in your ride. :drinks:

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

I can't wait to see these beasts in person, kasey. Your BMW is gonna hate you.

Edited by thecityxignites

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Bad ass 12's can't wait to see a video.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire