Jump to content

Team Envied Kreationz Avy 6 Fi Team 15's & 3 DC 9k's!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Finally got some wood cut today.Didn't have enough to make all the cuts so have to wait until next weekend for the rest.It actually looks bigger than I thought.Wood is 1"thick all the way around.I just screwed it together so I can dry fit it in the bed so I should have pictures of it in the truck here soon.

DSC_1279.jpg

DSC_1278.jpg

DSC_1277.jpg

DSC_1276.jpg

DSC_1275.jpg

DSC_1274.jpg

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

Couple more pictures of the box inside the bed.The tops not on but its more than enough space on top to clear it. I like having the space down the sides to run my wires and help with bolt the box down when I'm done.

DSC_1280.jpg

DSC_1281.jpg

DSC_1282.jpg

DSC_1283.jpg

DSC_1284.jpg

DSC_1285.jpg

DSC_1286.jpg

Thats it for now.Maybe have some more progress by next weekend if I can hunt down some more wood

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

Doors are almost done.Looks like their going to be pretty loud :)

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

Awesome! Can't wait to hear it in person!

MY BUILD LOG: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146568-late-80s-ibiza-build-log-2-15-in-954-cu-ft-eu/

JVC KD-R801 Head unit

6 x Zacks CMR 165.2MKIIIB (6.5")

2 x Zacks PTW 345 tweeters (5" aluminum horn)

2 x Zacks PTW 445 supertweeters (10.6" classic horn)

1 x JBL GTO 14001E D Class

1 x JBL GTO 1400 A/B Class

2 x Zacks Race 100.15 subwoofers

1 x FAM Supernova 120Ah AGM battery

Posted

Wise you know your going to hear it first chance I get.The next show I'm trying to have it playing for is on the 14th of this month.So I got a lil over a week to get the box finished,new batteries in,doors done and everything wired back up. Lets see if i can make it happen

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

Had a couple people asking what I will be using to power my Mids/Highs. Mids will be a STEG K2.04 and Highs will be a STEG K2.02. Specs on each.Mids will be ran at 2 ohms and highs at 4 ohms.I think these amps by far the best amps i have found for doing a front stage this big.I had the 200.4 and it wouldn't have given these speakers nowhere near this kind of power.

k204.jpg

STEG K2.04

Potenza Stereo RMS @4ohm Watt 335 x 2 Potenza Stereo RMS @2ohm Watt 650 x 2 Potenza Stereo RMS @1ohm Watt 1200 x 2 Potenza Mono a ponte RMS @4ohm Watt 1300 x 1 Potenza Mono a ponte RMS @2ohm Watt 2400 x 1 Potenza SERIALPOWER RMS @4ohm Watt 4800 x 1

STEG K2.02

Potenza Stereo RMS @4ohm Watt 155 x 2 Potenza Stereo RMS @2ohm Watt 305 x 2 Potenza Stereo RMS @1ohm Watt 555 x 2 Potenza Mono a ponte RMS @4ohm Watt 615 x 1 Potenza Mono a ponte RMS @2ohm Watt 1110 x 1 Potenza SERIALPOWER RMS @4ohm Watt

2200 x 1

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

More work being done on the box.Finally got the last of the wood I needed and made all the cuts.Got it all screwed together for a dry fit test and it was GTG. Now take it apart make the sub cutouts do a little sanding and then start gluing and screwing.Trying to get it together at least before next weekend to make it out to a local show.

DSC_1293.jpg

DSC_1294.jpg

DSC_1295.jpg

DSC_1296.jpg

DSC_1297.jpg

DSC_1298.jpg

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

Looks pretty good indeed! :lol: Great work man! BTW: Where did you get that wood from? I mean, I've checked everywhere but the maximum thickness I've found is 0.7 :huh:

MY BUILD LOG: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146568-late-80s-ibiza-build-log-2-15-in-954-cu-ft-eu/

JVC KD-R801 Head unit

6 x Zacks CMR 165.2MKIIIB (6.5")

2 x Zacks PTW 345 tweeters (5" aluminum horn)

2 x Zacks PTW 445 supertweeters (10.6" classic horn)

1 x JBL GTO 14001E D Class

1 x JBL GTO 1400 A/B Class

2 x Zacks Race 100.15 subwoofers

1 x FAM Supernova 120Ah AGM battery

Posted

Looks pretty good indeed! :lol: Great work man! BTW: Where did you get that wood from? I mean, I've checked everywhere but the maximum thickness I've found is 0.7 :huh:

Bricofers.They have up to 30mm

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

So box together for a dry fit and then broken down to start gluing and screwing.My daughter decided she wanted to hide out in there while I wasn't looking

DSC_1305.jpg

DSC_1301.jpg

DSC_1304.jpg

DSC_1308.jpg

DSC_1309.jpg

DSC_1306.jpg

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2856 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...