Sundown Audio

Audison Amps

Audio-Concepts

I have been looking the realms of SQ based powerful amplifiers, and I know about the top of the line Audison amps, but being under a budget persay, I was curious to what peoples thoughts were on the entry level amplifiers they make.

If anyone has any info regarding clarity and power of the Sqx? level, please share! I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks

Mike

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

i dont have any personal experience with the entry level equipment. i do have experience with the vrx line and have heard audison equipment powered by the lrx line. Incredible. all i can say. i love audison equipment. at least the amplifiers and mids and highs. cant speak for the subwoofers. ray might have more input, but i can say that i would not doubt that the entry level equipment is made with the utmost attention to sq. that is what audison is about.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Yeah, thats what I am looking for SQ all the way. I have heard the upper lines and am thoroughly impressed, just dont have the budget!

I heard both the Audison LRx and SR line on a pair of Hertz MLK165's at a local shop, both were impressive amps that were clean. I don't think you can go wrong going with Audison! :drinks:

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

I ran lrx b4 is good but not as good as the vrx or thesis if your on a budget i would seriously look into the pioneer stage 4 they will not disappoint

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Sr is a sweet amp.

On the level of old lrx.

New lrx is very close to old vrx.

We run sr's in our crx on mille.

Love it.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived