Child abuse

greatblack

i feel so sorry for some of your future kids. Please do not breed.

I lol'd, and my dad took a belt to my ass a few times, but that just isnt right, repeatedtly hitting someone with a belt, and noone took the time out to realize she was the one who got it on video, it must have been an ongoing thing if she wanted to get it on video...amirite?

or maybe shes just a super bitch and was like *I want to end daddys career because he didnt buy me the new iphone 4s like i wanted*

there are children out like that...

there are children out there just like this sadly, and the one in the video could very well be one.. Now back to getting angry at each other over opinions. :popcorn: :popcorn:

I lol'd, and my dad took a belt to my ass a few times, but that just isnt right, repeatedtly hitting someone with a belt, and noone took the time out to realize she was the one who got it on video, it must have been an ongoing thing if she wanted to get it on video...amirite?

or maybe shes just a super bitch and was like *I want to end daddys career because he didnt buy me the new iphone 4s like i wanted*

this was in 2004, did you read the description? So she's what, 23 now?

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

Shit in TX you still get whooped in school.

LOL yep... nothing more embarring than gettin an ass whoopin in school.. then the rest of the day your school ppeps making fun out you. That sorta thing tends to make you want to not act up.

As far as what I stated before.. it was my "old school cajin" grandmother. My mother was a single parent.. she raised us on her own. My mother worked nights so she could pay the bills. My younger siblings would always seen out, go smoke weed and party etc... As stated before I wouldn't do it to my own kids but... I've some of the same whoopin happen from my grandmother. You move you get more, you take you licks.. its not as bad. Sure the guy went overboard but hell were only getting part of the story. Reguadless 4-5 licks would of been PLENTY. Its not that I didn't get punished by my mother its just she would just take away things that ment anything to me. Like... the power cord to my PlayStation 1, my bike or mt tv! haha....

Anyways thats my 2 cents.... its worth exactly what you paid for it.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

ok, regular Iphone... better?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

ok, regular Iphone... better?

i was thinking more along the lines of a gameboy color.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

I watched the video and wasn't that shocked. The amount of hitting that went on doesn't seem crazy to me, but that is why we have laws which govern what is and what is not legal. People like me shouldn't judge because I honestly believe that the ass kickings I got as a kid kept me on the straight and narrow (I was hit with all sorts of shit). Out of all the times I pushed it and got whooped I'm 100% positive that some of those instances would have resulted in some of my family getting locked up today, but in those instances it did teach me a lesson ones which I remember to this day.

When I see shit like this, stuff that isn't over the top crazy, it's hard for me not to compare it to how I grew up and while I was whooped I think it was effective, deserved, and a useful tool. Just to clarify I'm not saying I got my ass beat on a regular basis, but on extremely rare occasions (like almost burning down the house in the middle of the night) it went to another level.

sorry to hear that dude, i've heard about shit like that but seeing it just makes more real, no what i'm saying

That isn't what you saw in this video... He said he got his ass beat which doesn't mean some licks with a belt.

I agree, and the dude said he would hit her in the mouth... which growing up, happened to me alot because I would back talk..

if you HONESTLY think this shit is fucked up... and kids shouldnt be whooped to be taught a lesson... shame on you...

he hit her a few times, said some stuff, big deal... you ever been hit with a extension cord? or a rose bush switch with the thorns still on it? that shit hurts in comparison to a belt while you still got your clothes on to protect your skin.....

america as a whole is dumbing down the way we can discipline our kids.. and its wrong... there is a difference between beating the fuck out of a child/young adult, and disciplining them, this was a discipline act, not a beating....

I wish more parents would do this, so maybe we wont have so many fucktards running around acting like their shit dont stink and they can beat the world... maybe they would have a clue and some common sense

shame on me? shame on you motherfucker. Do you have kids? I have 3 and a grandson. You are a sick fuck if you think this video is ok and i dont give two shits if you ever post on this board again.

how you like that?

if thats how you feel, thats how you feel...

whos to say what she did? what if she punched her mom in the mouth? would that be ok?

we dont know the whole story here, and she wasnt listening and like sanitarium said, if she would have just owned up and took the 2 swats on the ass it wouldnt have ever went this far...

do i think beating the shit out of a child is ok? no...

do i think disciplining a child is right? yes..

how do you discipline a child who doesnt fear you? you cant, all you will get hit with is a big hearty fuck you if you tell them anything..

take it how you want..

i will take it how i want. I dont need to know the whole story. You cant even arrest someone who is a murder suspect and beat them like that so why is it ok to torture a defenseless kid? Putting your kid in check and taking turns beating the daylights out of her with a belt is another. NO excuse. Im glad the scumbag got caught on video and exposed.

my whole point is, what if you cant put your kid in check? what if they defy you to the very end and everything, what if you cant control your child because they do not fear you or respect you..

what would you do if every day YOUR child came in, punched you or your wife in the mouth, said fuck you...

you cant tell me the thought wouldnt cross your mind...

or would you shell out thousands of dollars to go get psychiatric help...

even though i am against it, one swipe would have been bad enough, and this conversation wouldnt be taking place if it was one swipe. That girl got a beat down and i didnt even watch it all. Only a sick motherfucker could sit through the entire thing and be anything short of disgusted.

im disgusted that any of you think its ok......im beside myself here. A bunch of future child abusers in here.

i stand corrected. THAT is the most ignorant thing ive read so far today.

i understand everyones got their own views on the situation, and you feel any form of physical punishment is wrong, but to assume that anyone that differs from your view WILL abuse their children is going a little far.

hey, i will be ignorant.....and you will probably be a child abuser, if you think there is anything right about this video.

its funny how some of you are now comparing this to "any form of punishment" or getting paddled in elementary school. I am talking about a fucking beat down. You have a choice bro, you can go build a box and find another part of the forum to play in, and end this arguement.....or you can be gone. When it comes to this subject, if you wanna challenge me, i will just get rid of you and not feel any remorse at all.

go ahead, call my car a Toyota bro, i will take it. Torturing kids and calling it discipline, i will not take. TRY ME.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

i will lock this so i dont have to ban anyone for their feelings about beating kids, and thinking its ok. I would rather not know that some of you think torturing kids is ok.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Archived