"There are animals in the game from dogs to cattle but at this time it is not confirmed if you will be able to harm the animals"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GT4 is the only reason i have a ps3 so I CANT WAIT TO get this, i heard June but either way should be at least 6months til it comes out

ill sniper dogs lol

New dlc you better get the mike Vick jersey bro

lol what?

sometimes i don't get what Americans say..

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

"There are animals in the game from dogs to cattle but at this time it is not confirmed if you will be able to harm the animals"

GT4 is the only reason i have a ps3 so I CANT WAIT TO get this, i heard June but either way should be at least 6months til it comes out

Are graphics better on PS3 then xbox 360?

Are graphics better on PS3 then xbox 360?

Depends on games really. Some are shit on one platform then the other. If you compare them now, and say one's better, your gonna look like an ass hat.

Did anyone see the fact there wont be children? LOL. I know what car i will be driving if there are any.... :peepwall:

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

ill sniper dogs lol

New dlc you better get the mike Vick jersey bro

lol what?

sometimes i don't get what Americans say..

Michael Vick was caught with a major affiliation with dog fighting. was on our news quite a bit and gave him a bad rep for a while. Damn. I keep forgetting that this site has 40k members globally and not just here in the U.S.

Archived