Want To Borrow- DD-1

theTank77

What's to stop you from not returning it?

your best bet is probably trying to find somebody local seeing if they'd lend it to you for 10 or 15 bucks.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

What's to stop you from not returning it?

your best bet is probably trying to find somebody local seeing if they'd lend it to you for 10 or 15 bucks.

noone in my area is into car audio enough to have one. none of my local shops have even heard of Steve Meade or the DD-1. the closest person to me is Larrys95civic and hes almost 2 hours away and he doesn't have one. and why wouldn't I return it. The person I borrow it from would have my address, cell number, name, email, ect. I don't fuck with people. If someone did lend it to me the day I get it I would set my gains, pack it back up, throw a $20 in the box plus whatever the shipping was, and send it back the same day. I've been fucked over before. I bought a video card off a guy for $200. the day he got the money he was never to be seen from again when I never got my shit. I wont do that to someone. I'm not built that way.

Save up instead of paying shipping save that money to the side

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I saw this idea at CACO. I dont know hows its goin but one guy was trying to rent his dd1 out. From my understanding You deposited the full amount of the dd1 in his paypall. He sent it out and if you returned it he would refund your money back minus what he was charging I personaly would not mind paying to set my gains for one day. But I guess you could allways buy one the sell it and still geta good deal.