"How much does a polar bear weigh?

Enough to break the ice, hi my name is ..."

Bam way to introduce yourself and you can talk about hall pass if you/they have seen it.

Make eye contact with people, I was always told it was professional since i was little so i grew up doing it, girls LOVE that and makes them think you are into them. Got me in some trouble with my gfs in high school since girls liked me cuz I listen and was nice.

And if you get intimidated by hot girls try talking to uglier ones so you get practice and you look like a nice Guy. Then if a hot girl sees you she might think you are nice and if/when you start talking to a hot girl she might not think you are talking to her just for her looks

Bam way to introduce yourself and you can talk about hall pass if you/they have seen it.

Make eye contact with people, I was always told it was professional since i was little so i grew up doing it, girls LOVE that and makes them think you are into them. Got me in some trouble with my gfs in high school since girls liked me cuz I listen and was nice.

And if you get intimidated by hot girls try talking to uglier ones so you get practice and you look like a nice Guy. Then if a hot girl sees you she might think you are nice and if/when you start talking to a hot girl she might not think you are talking to her just for her looks

That polar bear thing really work lol? I just said it outloud and felt retarded haha

Hey buddy. I have been in your situation before and know how much it sukcks just being alone in a new place. I live in a small town called mammoth lakes. Its about 7 hours from vegas. I can tell you that being alone sucks but it will turn around. Like many people have said before in here just get out there and be social. I know that vegas has bass heads. i run into them all the time when im out there. also as unusual as it may be go sit in a starbucks and as your first interaction at the counter say you dont know much abput coffee and ask for their reccomendation. simple convo entrance right there and there are always fine women at starbucks. So just hang in there and dont let your lonlieness get the best of you. It will change!

Hey buddy. I have been in your situation before and know how much it sukcks just being alone in a new place. I live in a small town called mammoth lakes. Its about 7 hours from vegas. I can tell you that being alone sucks but it will turn around. Like many people have said before in here just get out there and be social. I know that vegas has bass heads. i run into them all the time when im out there. also as unusual as it may be go sit in a starbucks and as your first interaction at the counter say you dont know much abput coffee and ask for their reccomendation. simple convo entrance right there and there are always fine women at starbucks. So just hang in there and dont let your lonlieness get the best of you. It will change!

The real question is, is the girl worth a $10 coffee lol

The real question is, is the girl worth a $10 coffee lol

hahah good question... when i moved to sac for school i went to a starbucks and the girl actually suggested this thing called a passion iced tea sweetened with lemonade....it was pretty good i got hooked on them once i realized how great of a mixer it woudl be with vodka. just throwing an idea out there to try and help

Hey man. Idk If I can say im in the same situation as you, but Ive had my fair share of times where you just don't feel motivated to do anything and nothing seems to go your way in life. You just gotta keep pushing forward and take each day at a time. I've learned you gotta enjoy everything you can in life cuz its too dam short. Plus we really are blessed to have basics like food running water a roof over our heads etc.. I'm workin on the confidence thing myself with the ladies too hehe :pardon: just gotta relax a bit.

hit me up if you ever hit up the chi-town burbs and we can chill and enjoy some brews

on a side note its really cool to see how many ppl here on SMD are here to help a brother out :drinks:

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2 DC Level4 12"

Soundstream TA1.3000d

4 RF Punch 6.5" Components

2 RF Punch 3.5" 2-ways

RF Prime 400.4D

XS Power XP950 +&-run of XScorpion 1/0 OFC My Civic Build

Hey man. Idk If I can say im in the same situation as you, but Ive had my fair share of times where you just don't feel motivated to do anything and nothing seems to go your way in life. You just gotta keep pushing forward and take each day at a time. I've learned you gotta enjoy everything you can in life cuz its too dam short. Plus we really are blessed to have basics like food running water a roof over our heads etc.. I'm workin on the confidence thing myself with the ladies too hehe :pardon: just gotta relax a bit.

hit me up if you ever hit up the chi-town burbs and we can chill and enjoy some brews

on a side note its really cool to see how many ppl here on SMD are here to help a brother out :drinks:

Yeah I really appreciate everyone, I mean yesterday I was crying like a bitch (just tears) but today I'm feeling a little bit better. Brews sound good :)

That polar bear thing really work lol? I just said it outloud and felt retarded haha

it works enough to get a convo started lol.

if you give these lame pickup lines enough time, they actually end up being so lame that they're funny.

as long as you say it sarcastically, it just might work ;) try not be serious with it lol

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

if you give these lame pickup lines enough time, they actually end up being so lame that they're funny.

as long as you say it sarcastically, it just might work ;) try not be serious with it lol

Oh now I see! :)

Archived