FBI classifies Juggalos as a ‘gang’

i have no comment, except for there are alot of music groups like them like tech n9ne with the technicians

if it wasn't for ICP. Tech wouldn't have been discovered..

This statement is false. Just throwing that out there. You think that if ICP or Psychopathic passed on signing Tech, that he would just up and quit? No. That's why he's the #1 independent rapper out there.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/fbi-classifies-juggalos-gang-201339557.html

This is just a ridiculous waste of the FBI's time. Some idiots just get to into their "music" so they paint their faces and shotgun faygos.

Thought this was a funny comment "Great...A bunch of clowns monitoring a group of clowns..."

a majority of juggalos are innocent people just trying to have fun

but there are alot who claim that title, and do way to much ignorant and illegal shit...

im sure MS 13 and the Aryan brotherhood started off with people just wanting to help each other and it lead to what it is today...

not saying anything negative about juggalos.. but i can see the resemblance to what they are saying.

very good point. People love ignorant people, and this story proves it.

Anyone I've ever met claiming the "juggalo" crap, is completely ignorant and border lined retarded. I made it a point to never be associated with them, since nothing but bad shit follows in their wake.

Go to any other concert; rap, rock, or cuntry (and yep I spelled it CUNTRY) and you do the same thing your most likely getting into a fight, shot, stabbed or something other than it no problem.

Don't hate on what you don't know about.

JUGGALOS ARE FAMILY.

Hypocrite much? :lol:

This is my problem. Stupid people are stupid, and then anything you try to argue or defend IMMEDIATELY associates your idiocy with what you're trying to protect. I like all kinds of music, but like so elquently stated by Sani, you have people who have literally defined their entire life based off of musicians I can not stand, who sing songs I can not bear, with lyrics I see as about as stupid as stupid can get. I care nothing for ICP, but honestly think for someone to take it to that extreme no longer makes them a fan, but a fanatic. And let's face it, no one likes fanatics of any kind.

Not to mention, the whole point of ICP is being misunderstood and having pride in being an outcast. So when 90% of the people here are calling you names and being mean, they are really just helping you guys out to connect more with your idols ;)

This^ This^ This^^^!

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Go to any other concert; rap, rock, or cuntry (and yep I spelled it CUNTRY) and you do the same thing your most likely getting into a fight, shot, stabbed or something other than it no problem.

JUGGALOS ARE FAMILY.

This is my problem. Stupid people are stupid, and then anything you try to argue or defend IMMEDIATELY associates your idiocy with what you're trying to protect. I like all kinds of music, but like so elquently stated by Sani, you have people who have literally defined their entire life based off of musicians I can not stand, who sing songs I can not bear, with lyrics I see as about as stupid as stupid can get. I care nothing for ICP, but honestly think for someone to take it to that extreme no longer makes them a fan, but a fanatic. And let's face it, no one likes fanatics of any kind.

Not to mention, the whole point of ICP is being misunderstood and having pride in being an outcast. So when 90% of the people here are calling you names and being mean, they are really just helping you guys out to connect more with your idols ;)

well played sir.

I like the band Avenged Sevenfold, they're heavy metal for those of you who don't know. I went to two of their concerts, and guess what? No shootings, stabbings or real fights.. Mosh pit? Yes.. I'd love to hear about a stabbing at a country concert lulz, headlines " MAN STABBED TO DEATH A RASCAL FLATS CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!" That looks a little off. ICP promotes senseless violence and asks their followers to do the same....

Local juggalo's are all worthless wastes of space. All they do is get high and blast their music everywhere.

I have a M-F Day job I work and an Electrical Designer.

I do not get high, I am actually against it. Your above statement is FALSE.

They are inconsiderate of anyone else and most here are fat and smell funny. No Shit.

Your above statement is False.

I was raise to say yes sir, no sir, ETC.. And respect my elders how is that "inconsiderate". As for and fat and smelly. I am 175lbs 6'-3" and shower daily.

Not fat and not smelly..

They all have tattoos on their faces and necks of the hatchet guy and "ICP" and so forth.

Guess what, your above statement is FALSE again... Please stop using the word all...

I have several tattoos and guess what not one is on my face or my neck. yes i do have the hatchet man and the word JUGGALO tattooed on me.

So your above comments that ALL should be reversed /changed to some.

I am probably one of the nicest guys you will ever meet as long as you don't judge me by the bad apples..

And as stated before we do not claim the bad apples and they are not family.

I SAID LOCAL!!!!!! As in BATON ROUGE,LA.

But the ignorant part may have just been proven. :noob:

I love ICP and their music. I am not a "juggalo", but I don't look down on those who are "juggalos" (well, most of them, anyways). Their lyrics are no more over-the-top than anything out of Ludacris, Jeezy, or Lil Wayne. They "promote violence" only to those unwilling to separate fantasy from reality... almost every rapper has a song on which they claim they walked into a nightclub and shot it up with a (.44/GAT/UZI/water pistol). How is that different?

DMX even has a song where he details how, if you piss him off, he will break into your house, rape your daughter in front of you, and then kill you. And let's not even talk about Eminem. I don't know why people who LMAO while blasting these sorts of songs at 150db get butthurt about ICP. In fact, ICP is more explicit than any rapper about fantasy vs. reality, by the mere act of putting on CLOWN MAKEUP while rapping. While most "gangsta rappers" take great pain to insist that they are 100% serious about "laying you out over beef like sesame seeds" in real life.

Come on guys.

there's a lot of bad apples out there who put a bad name to them... At least from what I've seen. Eminem doesn't say to go out as cause mayhem, but ICP does. Does he rap about violence? Yes, and he also has a song stating he's not serious about it, that'd he'd never do the things he says, well the vile things any way lol. Another reason, which is a big one, is the blatant disrespect of the American government and the people whom stand for it. I don't like it when any musician gets political... There's different levels of it too, and ICP took it to extreme levels.

And for a real life example, I have ex whom is a ICP fan, her second favorite when we dated, and now her favorite. Has went from making all A's and B's in nursing school, to failing two semesters...

I listen to the music but not as much as I used to. I have the hatchetman tattoo'd on my arm. It was something I did when I was 18 when I was really into the music, painting my face, going to concerts and everything. But I grew up. Does listening to their music bring back awsome memories? yup and I wouldnt give up what I did at all. Ill turn it on every once in a while and give it a listen. I still like it but its not religious to me anymore.

Like everyone has said...there are good and bad in every group. I have met plenty if juggalo idiots in my lifetime. I also know a ton of well respected ones that work hard every day of their lives. MCL

Magic Magic Ninja What!!! sorry I couldnt help myself lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

JUGGALOS ARE FAMILY.

well played sir.

I like the band Avenged Sevenfold, they're heavy metal for those of you who don't know. I went to two of their concerts, and guess what? No shootings, stabbings or real fights.. Mosh pit? Yes.. I'd love to hear about a stabbing at a country concert lulz, headlines " MAN STABBED TO DEATH A RASCAL FLATS CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!" That looks a little off. ICP promotes senseless violence and asks their followers to do the same....

I could tell by your avatar you were also an avid A7X fan. I was able to see a concert before Rev died and my favorite band of all time. Rock anyways.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

JUGGALOS ARE FAMILY.

well played sir.

I could tell by your avatar you were also an avid A7X fan. I was able to see a concert before Rev died and my favorite band of all time. Rock anyways.

My avatar gave it away uh lol, jk. Yea they're freakin amazing imo, I didn't get them to play with the rev :( I had three tickets to a concert in New Orleans for them in march of 08, but I ending getting shot in the end of January so I missed out :( But I saw them with the old guy from dream theater? But it was amazing, they dropped matt's dad out of the roof :)

thread jack/

Archived