Nine8SST's 1998 Dodge Ram SS/T

Started laying out the amp rack.....will upload some pics tomorrow. But, I have heard the 500.1 can get a bit hot....then it donned on me that I have about a half dozen 4 inch fans, so i think I'm gonna incorporate a couple. Does anyone know if it would be more effective to push or pull the air.....or both?

Put 1 on each side. Push in and pull out. Also try and elevate the amp enough to let the air flow under is a well.

Started laying out the amp rack.....will upload some pics tomorrow. But, I have heard the 500.1 can get a bit hot....then it donned on me that I have about a half dozen 4 inch fans, so i think I'm gonna incorporate a couple. Does anyone know if it would be more effective to push or pull the air.....or both?

Put 1 on each side. Push in and pull out. Also try and elevate the amp enough to let the air flow under is a well.

OK cool....thanks man!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I'm trying to decide how I want to layout my amp rack :trippy: . I'm open to opinions and ideas if you have one?

Here are a few different ideas....keep in mind that there will be a cover over the whole thing. But, there will be "windows" for the amps, xovers, and fans.

2l8ako8.jpg

2ypdlz8.jpg

ffabtx.jpg

2cgf12h.jpg

erybfm.jpg

vpl2d2.jpg

149bhg3.jpg

Thanks guys........I appreciate any suggestions :drinks:

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Looking pretty good so far man, hey I know this is totally off topic but some of the guys around here are meeting up in Covington if you wantto come by andkick it for a little. I know your not done yet but thought I'd let you know ifyou wanted to come by.

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

wirdzr.jpg

Man I really like that wire loom, makes it look really nice!

epn0yf.jpg

Nice and smooth, I like! SEXY! :clapping:

I'm trying to decide how I want to layout my amp rack :trippy: . I'm open to opinions and ideas if you have one?

149bhg3.jpg

I'd go with this layout IMHO, looks clean and simple!

Btw I love this build! Tuned in for sure! :popcorn:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Alright, this is my plan.....I think. My reasoning for the fan placement is that the port will be blowing air at the bottom, and heat rises so the 2 fans will be exhaust......it makes sense to me , but then again it's almost 1:AM so I'm thinking a little slower.

15qtcmg.jpg

33kvzm8.jpg

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

this build is looking sick man! excellent work

Car: 1995 Thunderbird

System:

Pioneer deh5100ub HU

Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's

1 Hifonics 1610D amp

2 Obsidian Audio 12's

4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz

8 farad Boss Audio cap

4 gauge power/ground wire

Youtube

Facebook

I love the layout concept too. However, I know for a FACT that the Fosgate Prime series get super hot. I don't know if a couple fans will be enough to do the job. My 150.2 gets wicked hot when I'm playing it, though its never shut off on me. I live in AZ and can't imagine not giving adequate breathing room to that amp specifically.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

The edges of that box came out SEXY! Looks so clean and smooth man :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived