a pair of infinity reference tweeters

1 - AudioQue AQ-120.4 amplifier for mids & highs

1 - AudioQue AQ-2200D Monoblock

1 - AudioQue HDC315

KitAudio kerf ported Enclosure

4 - Stinger pro series signal wires

20ft Stinger 1/0Ga power & Ground wires

Big Three Upgrade

1 - Kinetik HC1800 (Not Here yet . .Still Saving up for one)

power acoustik mofo 122x if the amp can go down to 1 ohm otherwise mofo 124x. they can take 1500 rms all day. they are LOUD for the money. got mine for 114 shipped @ amazon.

these arent even in the ball park of the other subs mentioned

theyre cheap and loud..... and built pretty good imo for the money..... and they are in the rms range he was askin for so they kinda are in the ballpark..... why spend 250 if you dont have to..... yea all those other names are great and probably are all underrated but this sub sounds great ( nice tight sound for the kicks and handles lows very well even in a ported box.) any ways hes looking for a single sub. i got mine on maybe 600w rms @ 4 ohms n it slams for such little power....you can hear my roof hittin the luggage rack bars and its BARELY even moving. even @ a 25hz tone it barely moves but you can feel it on your clothes lol.

overall great for the price. thats why i recomended it for someone on a smaller budget. now if i had the money to go out and get a couple dds believe me i would but these do just fine.I

stop now. just because you have it and like it doesnt mean its the same quality as any of the other woofers being mentioned.

i 100% agree that it isnt the same quality...... wasnt sayin that it is at all.....just a stout 12 for the money..... that ACTUALLY takes the power you put to it as long as you dont go over the rms rating whereas some subs say 1500rms but you put 1000rms to them and they bottom out and clack or overheat and blowup lol i would much rather have the subs yall mentioned hands down! but on a budget they are great thats all im sayin . im not cuttin down yalls subs so dont cut down mine either.

This just goes to show you how much you really dont know. If you run 1000 real watts to it id bet you my house you could torch it. just like their amps that are labeled 5500 watts and claim 3200 watts rms and do half of that the woofers are garbage. Ive seen installed and heard more than my fair share of their lineup and there is not one piece of gear that can holds it own in the category its supposed to be in. Its junk. Sorry to inform you but a spade is a spade.

I have a PA mofo 15 in my room on 1300-1400 real, unclipped watts and I already smell coil glue after a single song. I know how hard to push and when to back off my equipment. My friend doesn't. So good for being at the same price point of a kicker - yes. Good in general - not really

power acoustik mofo 122x if the amp can go down to 1 ohm otherwise mofo 124x. they can take 1500 rms all day. they are LOUD for the money. got mine for 114 shipped @ amazon.

these arent even in the ball park of the other subs mentioned

theyre cheap and loud..... and built pretty good imo for the money..... and they are in the rms range he was askin for so they kinda are in the ballpark..... why spend 250 if you dont have to..... yea all those other names are great and probably are all underrated but this sub sounds great ( nice tight sound for the kicks and handles lows very well even in a ported box.) any ways hes looking for a single sub. i got mine on maybe 600w rms @ 4 ohms n it slams for such little power....you can hear my roof hittin the luggage rack bars and its BARELY even moving. even @ a 25hz tone it barely moves but you can feel it on your clothes lol.

overall great for the price. thats why i recomended it for someone on a smaller budget. now if i had the money to go out and get a couple dds believe me i would but these do just fine.I

stop now. just because you have it and like it doesnt mean its the same quality as any of the other woofers being mentioned.

i 100% agree that it isnt the same quality...... wasnt sayin that it is at all.....just a stout 12 for the money..... that ACTUALLY takes the power you put to it as long as you dont go over the rms rating whereas some subs say 1500rms but you put 1000rms to them and they bottom out and clack or overheat and blowup lol i would much rather have the subs yall mentioned hands down! but on a budget they are great thats all im sayin . im not cuttin down yalls subs so dont cut down mine either.

This just goes to show you how much you really dont know. If you run 1000 real watts to it id bet you my house you could torch it. just like their amps that are labeled 5500 watts and claim 3200 watts rms and do half of that the woofers are garbage. Ive seen installed and heard more than my fair share of their lineup and there is not one piece of gear that can holds it own in the category its supposed to be in. Its junk. Sorry to inform you but a spade is a spade.

I have a PA mofo 15 in my room on 1300-1400 real, unclipped watts and I already smell coil glue after a single song. I know how hard to push and when to back off my equipment. My friend doesn't. So good for being at the same price point of a kicker - yes. Good in general - not really

really? well that makes me think a lil different of p.a. lol thanks for the personal experience info.....that helps with future investment

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

Let me guess...power acoustik amp? Lol

lmao no p.a. sub discussion ..... close though!

(if you were talkn bout me)

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

Archived