http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/nascar/NASCAR_Truck_Series/27166062

i hate how much of a douche kyle sounds like.

seems like once you get in the pros its not about the game anymore. just the money and fame

heres the article if the video doesnt show up
http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/blog/from_the_marbles/post/Kyle-Busch-suspended-for-Cup-race-for-actions-in?urn=nascar-wp5125

Kyle Busch has beeen parked for Sunday's Sprint Cup Series race and Saturday's Nationwide Series race at Texas Motor Speedway after intentionally crashing Ron Hornaday in Friday night's Camping World Truck Series race.
"[busch being parked for Friday night's race is] done under section 9.12 of the rulebook, that gives NASCAR the authority to react during a race weekend. And following the event and after a good deal of conversation and discussion, NASCAR has decided to maintain that parked position on the driver of the 18 truck for the balance of the weekend," NASCAR president Mike Helton said Saturday morning.
"So basically what that means is that Kyle Busch will not be participating today or tomorrow in the NASCAR event here in Texas."

Joe Gibbs, Busch's team owner in the Cup and Nationwide Series, was at home in North Carolina and not at the track Friday night. He flew to Texas Saturday morning and met with NASCAR officials and Busch. Gibbs said he "trusts" NASCAR's decision. He would not divulge what he told Busch in their 1-on-1 meeting, but did say they "needed to get out here and meet with everybody we needed to meet with." In other words, Busch, who was not kicked out of the track, needs to make the rounds to apologize.
Busch's suspension is the first for a driver after the "Boys have at it" declaration from NASCAR — a statement that's been pointed to numerous times over the past two years when it comes to driver discipline.
"The responsibility that over the past two or three seasons we've given back to the drivers came, I think, with a very clear understanding that there could be a line that got crossed," Helton said. "And as annoying as the comments that I've made personally in the past of 'we'll know it when we see it' might have been, we saw it last night."
Michael McDowell will drive Busch's No. 18 car on Sunday.
Busch is currently in seventh place in the Chase for the Sprint Cup standings, 57 points behind points leader Carl Edwards with three races to go. Busch met with series officials before the start of Saturday morning's first practice session at Texas Motor Speedway. Edited by D-train-13k

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

to say the least. hes a shmuck

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

i cant stand him or his brother.... Those 2 are ruining the sport

i personally dont even watch "pro" anything anymore.

its hard to find sports these days where people go to play and just play to win. not try to make themselves the high light of everything.

watching pro sports makes me not want anything to do with the game anymore.

Nascar is wack anyway...

:ban2:

Lol that the stupid Kyle busch toyota commercial came on as I was readin this.

But it thinks it's stupid that he is just brushing it off when he could have seriously injured or killed hornaday over virtually nothing and has to be a baby. Good thing they got all that safety shit in the cars.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Only thing with vehicles I watch these days is King of the Hammers or tough trucks.. :)

edit

well, anything offroad based I guess..

Edited by STEvil

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.