Second Skin Audio

single l7 enclodure help

So I know kicker and l7s aren't the best thought of around here but I got a brand newl7 and 1000.1 amp.for free so I might as well use them

I know kicker has their recommended box size/design but does anyone have a better idea of what to shoot for? It'll be going.in the back seat in my 2011 Mega cab Dodge.

lol

or you can just start hooking shit up together and blow up speakers and your amp

An encloduuuurrrr... in the back seat? On the back seat or under?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Why? U can't fit it behind or under the seat? On the seat is very sketch also you cant ask for dimensions with out stating the woofer size seeing how 8 10 12 15 all require different size enclosures

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Durr sorry its Monday morning and I'm not awake yet.

Its a 12" sub andnit wont fit behind or under the seats. There is barely enough room behind the seats to mount my amp.

And.it's got "storage compartments" under the seats that are molded and a.pita to do anything with

Why is on the seat so sketch?

Edited by SS4Luck

lol

or you can just start hooking shit up together and blow up speakers and your amp

a couple of reasons:

1) it looks unprofessional (ghetto rigged)

2) your equipment is out in the open where everybody can see, which means your car will probably get broken into.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

And 3) You need to make a quick stop..? A loaded box is heavy and it'll be headed straight for you.

'11 Jeep Patriot New Build

Head Unit: Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD

Front: Massive CK69 Components

Front Amp: Massive NX2

Rears: Infinity Kappa's

Subs: 8 Sundown SA-8 v2's

Sub Amp: AB 450.1

XS D3100

Come on 150!

I took out the single seat behind the drivers seat in my Ram to fit my box. You only lose one seat. Who likes passengers anyway?

And mega cabs have ALOT of room behind the seats. I have seen people put 15's back there. You can fit it.

Edited by blownengine

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Why does every criticize where he wants his box instead of directly helping the op?

Edit: i foumd the l7s love big boxes. I had one l7 15 in a 5ft^3 box at 33hz on a kicker 1000.1 and i got loud. It didnt sound great but it got loud. They def. are not sq subs

Edited by lifted_silverado

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif