Verizon's BIG 3 this month (Droid RAZR, HTC ReZound, Samsung Galaxy Nexus) who's getting one?

i wanted the razr pretty bad but i cant get over how crappy the pics are with it in comparison to both of the other phones. I take alot of camera phone pics so id like to at least have some clarity like every other smartphone out there does. I also thought the display on the razr wasnt really the best. The rezounds screen is leaps and bounds above it, the problem with the rezounds screen is the contrast cant really keep up with the nexus or the razr as amoled is going to be much brighter and vibrant.

I have lost faith in android...

I have had nothing but issues with my DROID x, and my now ex's DROID 1. Replacement after replacement, tho my current dx has lasted the longest... it has bad camera issues and force closes constantly if I use google maps, slacker and the stock browser.

When things get better for me I am getting a iphone 4s and calling it good for a while...

i wanted the razr pretty bad but i cant get over how crappy the pics are with it in comparison to both of the other phones. I take alot of camera phone pics so id like to at least have some clarity like every other smartphone out there does. I also thought the display on the razr wasnt really the best. The rezounds screen is leaps and bounds above it, the problem with the rezounds screen is the contrast cant really keep up with the nexus or the razr as amoled is going to be much brighter and vibrant.

you nailed it, the nexus is supposed to have some great low light pics, well see how the 5mp camera does. not to mention crush both the razr and rezound in the screen department.

going to try to pic one up today.

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Archived