Second Skin Audio

10's?

wildcatlove

stupid question but what amp are you using? If you don't know that maybe post a total budget for everything and we can help you out.

was a kicker 300.1 but i sent it in to steve meade and he had it moddified it now put out around 1400rms @1ohm i lost all the paperwork that had the new specs on it but yea

stupid question but what amp are you using? If you don't know that maybe post a total budget for everything and we can help you out.

was a kicker 300.1 but i sent it in to steve meade and he had it moddified it now put out around 1400rms @1ohm i lost all the paperwork that had the new specs on it but yea

this sounds familiar....

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

:trippy::crazy:

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

2 SA-10's

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

WOW.. he just went there.. Right off the deep end.

Steve meade once modified an amp for me too. it was a sony xplod amp that did 200 watts rms. when he got done it was doing 200,000 watts rms!!!!!

Archived