cavi_in_kc Posted November 13, 2007 Report Posted November 13, 2007 Firefox errors out when i try to open that. anyone mind telling me what florida is? I know mine illegal anyways but it would be nice to know AS1 mark on the front, 28 on the front side, 15 on the back side and rear. Hope it helps. Mike Roth
roscoe1129 Posted November 13, 2007 Author Report Posted November 13, 2007 The good thing about owning an SUV is that tint laws don't apply to any window rear of the driver. True that! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Derrick824 Posted November 13, 2007 Report Posted November 13, 2007 Firefox errors out when i try to open that. anyone mind telling me what florida is? I know mine illegal anyways but it would be nice to know Looks like 28% front and 15% rear.
zaxfire69 Posted November 13, 2007 Report Posted November 13, 2007 I live in Mississippi..I am having trouble reading this, bad eyes..Ms What is the lowest I can go in my state on my windows..Drivers and Passenger, Rear side, Rear glass.????
cavi_in_kc Posted November 13, 2007 Report Posted November 13, 2007 I live in Mississippi..I am having trouble reading this, bad eyes..Ms What is the lowest I can go in my state on my windows..Drivers and Passenger, Rear side, Rear glass.????28 all the way around. Mike Roth
zaxfire69 Posted November 13, 2007 Report Posted November 13, 2007 Man I think I am gonna get some tickets with this wall stuff..Damn..28% I think most New GM Vehicles come stock with darker tint than 28%...
Stephen Posted November 13, 2007 Report Posted November 13, 2007 Well ive had my tint for over 2 years and been pulled over a couple times for other things and never got a tint ticket. *knock on wood* i have 15% on front 2 and 5% on the rear 3 you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
Amalan Posted November 13, 2007 Report Posted November 13, 2007 me too... all my windows are 5% over 20% and then the whole windshield is either 20 or 30 i dont remember wtf and you can see out of that??? i find it hard enough to see through 5% but 5% over 20% is fucking ridiculous.
str86diesel Posted November 14, 2007 Report Posted November 14, 2007 Good find Roscoe, however a quick update to that document. The Legal limit in Colorado is now 20% on the rear 3 windows. Driver/Passenger window and Front window are not allowed. I got busted with 20% on my driver and passenger windows and had to have it removed. When I went to court over it, the law was "clarified" for me..lol http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif 2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD
BigPimpin91 Posted January 3, 2008 Report Posted January 3, 2008 Kickass. Except for windshield, driver's, and passengers side I can go as dark as I wish any vehicle. w00t! (Old, I know.) BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.