Ohio!!! Bass Headz Unite

I live in WV, if It could be done after mid January I'm deff down, I just gotta paint my truck and do a whole install in the next few weeks... And it would be awesome if it was in Columbus... Just saying a few people driving an hour or two sounds better than a few southerners driving like 5-6 hours each way..

Its not just guys from OH going ;) its a meet in OH thats trying to work around EVERYONES location

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

From my understanding it is probably going to be held in the Cleveland region, I seen someone from Parkersburg WV, and others that was closer to me than Cleveland... I was just saying my thoughts was to meet in Columbus or cinci, which may be more of a middle location for everyone who wanted to attend..

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

Get date set and ninja and vodka will be there

:ninja:

As long as underlok comes as well in case I end up getting arrested.

Hell yea lol We need a DD... Need to get Aaron out there as well since he doesn't drink... much...

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

• 2 weeks later...

Yo guys just wanted check in....still nothing set in stone yet, but it is definately coming together...How does late january or ear feb. sound to ya'll??? More kinda leaning to Feb honestly..lifes been hella hectic and shitty for me lately, but Ill be damned if this isnt gonna happen. Got A couple 'heads from a local shop that are gonna help out as well, and yes Ninja...dey gon' definitely be some vodka happenin up in here....Although Im more of a sticky icky guy myself. And I might even have a few hot white bitches thatll show up to be hairtrick fodder and ghb targets...

And if any of you guys are into tats and what not...give a look and a like to my secondary FB page, yes I am trying a bit of sameless self promotion for my hobby/sidework..trying to step it up a notch and maybe try to become self employed or at least start banking the coin for my next big build..

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Devils-Advocate/297083543669123

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Get date set and ninja and vodka will be there

:ninja:

As long as underlok comes as well in case I end up getting arrested.

Hell yea lol We need a DD... Need to get Aaron out there as well since he doesn't drink... much...

Lol...you haven't seen him lately. He be drinking like me sometimes lol

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

I'd be down for a meetup.

2005 Scion xB walled tuned to 33 Hz on 21kw

6 - BTL 15's on 6 - SAZ-3500D's

8 - AA 6.5" poly mids on 2 SAX-125.2's

8 - Vifa soft dome tweets on 1 SAX-125.2

MechMan 250A alternator with adjustable regulator

5 Deka 9A31's and a boatload of 2/0 welding cable

I'd be down for a meetup.

Scott?

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Archived