Sonic Electronix

Everyone I know hates systems what should I do??

Hey everyone I am going to install a system but everyone I know including my family is completely against it I currently have 2 dvc subs 500w Rms each and 1 1000w Rms amp @ 1 ohm soon to be installed but I am now considering on running 4 and getting another amp so I will have 2,000w Rms but everyone is telling me it's a pointless waste of money so they are almost making up my mind to jot have a decent system is there any way I can explain to them why I would want this I know why I want it same as all the members on here understand haha but they dont understand, I mean it's my money my car I don't know why there hating. My dad just spent 55,000 on a Harley but thinks my 2,000 max preice range for this system is a waste I can't see how there brains work. Thanks in advance

I Am Never Wrong, Just Often Mistaken......

do it anyway

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to the extreme, tell them its a hobby you enjoy, or you can be out like everyone else abc be doing drugs and getting drunk... Now which one is really worse

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

tell them to look at it this way. you have a hobby that entails working on your car and keeps you out of trouble. what would be better?if you worked on ur car and got a bit of bump n ddnt turn into a druggie, or would they rather cfome down christmas morning to see you buck ass nekkid sweating laying under the christmas tree with a needle in your arm. my system saved me from drugs. just sayin.it keeps youbusy. n go for the decent system

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

Go to the extreme, tell them its a hobby you enjoy, or you can be out like everyone else abc be doing drugs and getting drunk... Now which one is really worse

wow, same thing i was saying. sum beach

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

aq hdc3 12

Hey everyone I am going to install a system but everyone I know including my family is completely against it I currently have 2 dvc subs 500w Rms each and 1 1000w Rms amp @ 1 ohm soon to be installed but I am now considering on running 4 and getting another amp so I will have 2,000w Rms but everyone is telling me it's a pointless waste of money so they are almost making up my mind to jot have a decent system is there any way I can explain to them why I would want this I know why I want it same as all the members on here understand haha but they dont understand, I mean it's my money my car I don't know why there hating. My dad just spent 55,000 on a Harley but thinks my 2,000 max preice range for this system is a waste I can't see how there brains work. Thanks in advance

That's all that matters. Tell your dad you want this to be your hobby just like he likes his Harley. Everyone else can piss if, if they don't like it than they obviously never need a ride from you.

EDIT: Damn lol, guess I agree with the other guys kinda and just say fuck it and go balls out and do 4 subs on 2k. Just understand you will have to drop a few bills on beefing up your electrical.

Edited by Lbox88

just don't be douche with it, like turn it down in residential areas, down at stop lights, and don't blast it when children are trying to sleep....

I always get mixed feelings when I tell people that, people tell me its their shit they can do what they want..

I tell them, I own a real ak, are you sure you want me to do what *i* want....

Just food for thought.. I'm sure if you explain how you will be respectful with it and its a hobby you enjoy they wont care anymore

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Yeah I will happily drop the cash I enjoy installing systems I am currently finishing automotive at school and soon be doing an apprenticeship. So cars In General keep me occupied and yeah I'll do 4 and if they have a cry they can go do that I'll just sleep in my car and all will be good

I Am Never Wrong, Just Often Mistaken......

I sleep in my car anyway. its pretty bad ass. real men sleep in their cars to wake up to dead batteries in the morning

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

aq hdc3 12