I probably would have died laughing seeing that in real time. My friends hate me since I told them I like BF3 better than MW3. Game is 10 times better than MW3... sooo much more realistic. (Other than the glitches) :rofl:

MW3? I wasn't aware they released that one. Are you sure you're not talking about Modern Warfare 2: $60 Map Edition?

:peepwall:

lolololl

is that really your buddy? I saw a few of these on either GameSprout or Amazingfilms247, thats awesome!

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

is that really your buddy? I saw a few of these on either GameSprout or Amazingfilms247, thats awesome!

Yep his name is DarkLiberator. you can see his name in all the vids. I'm in the last two that he posted. if you watch the vids fullscreen at 720p you can see names clearly. you can see my name too Tank0770. and you can see our names in the squad

Edited by theTank77

• 1 month later...

/Thread Edited by ChevyBoy95

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

• 1 month later...