Sonic Electronix

What do you guys think about this build?

knu is good i have knu wire ... all OFC

not true.. i have a 20 ft roll of blue knu 0 gauge and its CCA...

He isn't saying that all knu wire is OFC....he is saying all of HIS knu wire is OFC......

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

:ttiwwop:

there is some VERY hard headed people out there. Anyone who says a DD-1 isnt necessary is also saying an O-scope isnt necessary. Anyone who says an O-scope IN THE MINIMUM isnt necessary, is a noob. Forget the DD-1 for a minute, any reputable installer will at LEAST use an O-scope. Those guys in that thread are clowns. Hard headed clowns.

nothing wrong with scosche wire..its pure ofc wire.,...unlike knukonceptz wire that most of it is the crap CCA wire..

ive used scosche wire in PLENTY of builds..

Are you ignorant it something? They sell both ofc and cca wire. It's called having options

nothing wrong with scosche wire..its pure ofc wire.,...unlike knukonceptz wire that most of it is the crap CCA wire..

Are you ignorant it something? They sell both ofc and cca wire. It's called having options

LOL, I just remembered that your title is SMD's official smartass when I read this. :rofl:

:good:

Got the headunit today. Haven't installed it yet, might wait till I get my sub and amp and just do it all at the same time. (shitty picture)

securedownloadhuc.jpg

Here is the box. Front and top aren't glued on yet, waiting for the sub to make sure it fits good in the hole lol. This is my very first attempt at building a box soo..yeah i hope it sounds good. dont know if i even did everything right :P

securedownload1ha.jpg

Fi X12

AQ750

Pioneer DEH-6300B h/u

Ignorant, obviously.

OP, hella clean box man. Did you put 45's in the corners to help direct airflow? Caulk the seams? Just asking because you said you didn't know if you did everything right, and we're here to help bro.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Ignorant, obviously.

OP, hella clean box man. Did you put 45's in the corners to help direct airflow? Caulk the seams? Just asking because you said you didn't know if you did everything right, and we're here to help bro.

Yeah I caulked the seams but I did not add 45s. Is it worth doing or should I just leave it how it is?

Fi X12

AQ750

Pioneer DEH-6300B h/u

It's worth doing in my opinion. You should only need 2 of them on the port wall.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived