Jump to content

Looking into a new car


which onee  

45 members have voted

  1. 1. which onee



Recommended Posts

Posted

As some of you hos know I got my big boy job...(Brokerage Assistant, reading up to get my brokerage license)

Been looking in to a couple different cars/SUV

My top choices are (in order) im at work too so no photobucket.

Vauxhall VXR8 (Bathurst if i can find one, but its highly unlikely, thought id add it anyways)

http://www.globalmotors.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/vauxhall-bathurst-s-2.jpg

Jeep SRT8

http://www.jeepinthenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/eep-grand-cherokee-srt8-image.jpeg

G8 GXP

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2008/12/pontiacg8gxp_abg_01_580op.jpg

G37S (this exactly)

http://www.vossenwheels.com/CarGallery/Infiniti-G37-VVSCV3-531.aspx

http://www.vossenwheels.com/CarGallery/Infiniti-G37-VVSCV3-641.aspx

but with these

http://www.vossenwheels.com/wheels/VVSCV3.aspx

For the G8 and Infinity i want the Vossen wheels shown in the picture ^

I have some time but i just want your input! and yes i know the Vaxhuall will have to be shipped here from UK or Australia

:drinks:

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Posted

I like the Jeep and the Infinity. I never knew Vauxhall was sold in the US..

last part of my post^^ lol id have to get one shipped here.

:cray:

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Posted

Have you looked into a 370z? I like the g37 and the G8

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Posted

Have you looked into a 370z? I like the g37

ya too bubbley for me...my sister had a blue 350z, i just thought it was okay.

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Posted

I like the Jeep and the Infinity. I never knew Vauxhall was sold in the US..

last part of my post^^ lol id have to get one shipped here.

:cray:

I guess I missed that. Well, I saw a video on youtube where someone imported a Subaru from Japan to Aus., and that shipping was pricy. From the UK to the states prolly will be much more. I'd skip out on that. If you really want one, rent it if you visit the UK :P

Posted

Id go with the infinity. Ive driven the G37 before and It felt like I was driving on roads paved in heaven.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

Forget the Vauxhall, bro. By the time you ship it, TRY to clear customs, and then register it and pay taxes, you would be able to buy a supercar (i.e. new Vette, Nissan GT-R) I vote for the G37, nice car, quick and reliable.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 569 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...