PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Finally got my BNIB, absolutely unmolested Audiocontrol MVC (Master Volume Control)!!!! To say I am VERY HAPPY is a complete understatement. I've been trying to find one of these for around 8 years! This is one of those 'Blast from the past' pieces we all want and dream of owning. This piece brings me right back to the 90's, when car audio first became my obsession! I am sooooooooooooo fucking happy I finally found one in gray AND that was new. This is literally the last piece of the Audiocontrol puzzle for my system.

AudioControl%20Collection%202016%201_1.j

AudioControl%20Collection%202016_1.jpg

Also, just got the last piece of my amp puzzle. A used Alpine MRP-M2000. So far Im thinking about running a total of 6 or 7 of the Alpine MRP series of amps in my install. 1 M2000 to each sub, 1 M1000 to each pair of 8's in each door, and then 2 or 3 F600's to the rest of the door and pillar midrange and tweets. Choosing Alpine is a brand loyalty thing on my part. You see, I have heard it all, nothing will change my mind about the Alpines. Unless someone wants to give me some of their SMD nut hugging, "BETTER" brand of amps. :vava: No offense intended to all of the Nut-Huggers around here, just speaking my truth.

My%20Alpine%20MRP%20Collections%20of%20a

Photobucket isn't working for me, but I just got my qforms kick panels in the mail. Can't wait to get them installed

Nice choice on the Q-forms! I love mine for sure. Makes it nice being able to have them in the install or switch things up. I still haven't made a decision whether I'm going kick panels or a-pillars yet. What vehicle are these for?

Archived