PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

I want to try that shit but I don't want to buy a whole fucking case lol

I'm sure he'll let you put one of his bawlz in your mouth.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Fuck, I walked right into that one lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I looked the other day, I'll look again, I think it was like 100 miles to the nearest store lol. I'll look online

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

This is kind of your best deal then

8pack for $25.95 and has 2 bottles of each flavor (original, rootbeer, cherry, and orange mandarin).

http://www.amazon.com/Pack-Guarana-Variety-Original-Sticker/dp/B00WAIRX0U

12pack for $32.74 and has 3 bottles of each flavor (original, rootbeer, cherry, and orange mandarin).

http://www.beveragesdirect.com/products/ultimate-bawls-sampler

Bawls also brought back their sugar free version as well (but it doesn't come in either sampler pack).

Sadly it is over priced on many online sellers that sell it by variety packs or single bottles (that is not direct from Bawls) because each 10oz glass bottle or 16oz can is only $2.00 so if you do order some just be aware of that if you do order because unless you find it in a store a lot of sites are taxing you on the price. :(

I also know Bawls is selling it in 12packs for $28 or 24packs for $48 but its just 1 flavor (no mixing and matching).

I myself like the original and cherry, the rootbeer is eh ok but Im not a rootbeer fan, and I haven't tried the orange yet but will someday.
The original is kind of like a cream soda/vanillaish taste, the cherry taste a lot like a shirly temple (or kiddie cocktail), seems like everyone calls those something different. LOL

I typically only order it when Bawls has a free shipping weekend, otherwise shipping gets expensive. My 3 case order that was $144 would of cost an additional $58 shipping...

What is Bawls and what is the hype about? I am clueless on this for realz.....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

What is Bawls and what is the hype about? I am clueless on this for realz.....

It's an energy drink,

It was one of the first on the market years ago.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Yea, it came out long before monster.

Think Redbull and Bawls came out in 97, but redbull was pretty much just on the west coast for a bit while bawls was sold in various computer stores like Micro Center, Frys, CompUSA, 7/11's, and even Target for a long time!
They also been sponsors or the official drink of QuakeCon from the start until the stuff was being sold so widely available that the company almost went bankrupt and pretty much went MIA for a little bit.

Thanks for the links Brian I missed that variety pack when I was looking in amazon

Archived