PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Well thanks for the review, I officially hate you. Only because I'm super jealous lol. I've got the S2 Skyrocket and I love it. Running the same firmware as the S3 and all that good stuff, rooted, de-bloated, all my custom goodies on there. Pretty much the same stats as the S3, I just think that the processor in it is faster.

Since you're coming from an iPhone, it'll take a little bit to get used to though. You'll learn new tips and tricks everyday with it.

I made my brother switch from iPhone to the original Galaxy S two years ago, and he would have kept it, but he dropped it on his foot while walking and kicked that bitch across the driveway and shattered the screen lol. But he used his contract upgrade and went back to the iPhone 4.

If you come across another free deal or a very low price on one, please let me know!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Sorry. Nerd talk lol. I customize my phones to get better performance/battery life out of them.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I'm picking up a HTC Evo LTE in August. I was debating that over the S3. My contracts ends and I shattered my Evo, so almost perfect timing. I have to wait a a couple of weeks with an old crappy LG Rumor lol.

At least you have a backup phone lol.

Latest and greatest for today....

20120718_164500.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Well thanks for the review, I officially hate you. Only because I'm super jealous lol. I've got the S2 Skyrocket and I love it. Running the same firmware as the S3 and all that good stuff, rooted, de-bloated, all my custom goodies on there. Pretty much the same stats as the S3, I just think that the processor in it is faster.

Since you're coming from an iPhone, it'll take a little bit to get used to though. You'll learn new tips and tricks everyday with it.

I made my brother switch from iPhone to the original Galaxy S two years ago, and he would have kept it, but he dropped it on his foot while walking and kicked that bitch across the driveway and shattered the screen lol. But he used his contract upgrade and went back to the iPhone 4.

If you come across another free deal or a very low price on one, please let me know!

I was looking at the S2 for replacing my Atrix. I may hold out though and see what AT&T has to offer I have 2 upgrades available and I know one will be for the iPhone 5 (if it is running 4g lte) but I need another Android and I can't decide which one to go with. I like the One X as well, the Atrix HD or Atrix 2 are also on that list. From the looks of it the S3 will be nice.

Since the screen on my Atrix shattered I have been using my hacked i607 (blackjack) always been one of my favorite phones and its running Windows Mobile 6.1 so it gets the job done.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

100_1211.jpg

I got some audiopipe apsms, so i gotta keep em cool, i swore i'd never get another audiopipe amp but i broke down, hope it doesn't cost me

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

@chosen: How do you like those fans man? I am looking something between 20-35cfm that is quite and that has a 1" mounting depth max

Thread rod, nuts, and washers for my bracing:

IMG_20120718_142203.jpg

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Archived