PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Congratulations!

Prepare to feel like you are gushing money as you paint and buy tools and lawn mowers and other crap for the house. Nothing better of a feeling tho to come home to something you know is yours and have a beer out in the garage.

Whats nice is, i have plenty of tools, close to $50k worth, lol! The only thing we are really doing is ripping up the carpet, installing hardwood floors and new tile in the kitchen and some paint! Majority of the house is finished minus the basement. But the basement is already set up for another bathroom and i will be able to tap into that when i build my bar. I plan on finishing the basement with a full home theater room, being as it has 8ft ceilings. The garage is finished except for the 3rd, which is completely separated and will be my stomping grounds, and i have already been accumulating old cabinets and countertops to make my workshop, and build my toolbox into the wall so its out of the way.

We are starting the Work this weekend and hopefully we will be moving in by mid/end Oct. Cause that is when our lease is up on our town home!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Congratulations!

Prepare to feel like you are gushing money as you paint and buy tools and lawn mowers and other crap for the house. Nothing better of a feeling tho to come home to something you know is yours and have a beer out in the garage.

Whats nice is, i have plenty of tools, close to $50k worth, lol! The only thing we are really doing is ripping up the carpet, installing hardwood floors and new tile in the kitchen and some paint! Majority of the house is finished minus the basement. But the basement is already set up for another bathroom and i will be able to tap into that when i build my bar. I plan on finishing the basement with a full home theater room, being as it has 8ft ceilings. The garage is finished except for the 3rd, which is completely separated and will be my stomping grounds, and i have already been accumulating old cabinets and countertops to make my workshop, and build my toolbox into the wall so its out of the way.

We are starting the Work this weekend and hopefully we will be moving in by mid/end Oct. Cause that is when our lease is up on our town home!

you should do a build log LOL.

congratulations!! I remember that awesome feeling of having your own home.

smdban.jpg

audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)

congrats on the house!

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Thanks guys! The basement i will deffinately be doing a build-log, its completely bare right now but roughed in for a bathroom. It covers the entire length and width of the house, finishing will add another 1000-1200 sq ft give or take! I already have plans for soundproofing and deadening for the theater room, walls will be insulated, then 1 layer of 4" foam, then drywalled.

i will be doing some crazy fiberglassing to for speaker pods, then they will be painted like the dark cherry trim, so everything flows.

Thats gonna be a lengthy process.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Archived