PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Lol nice Scott! I is excite just to see that and that also means close to working on your car :D

Maiko stop being a fucking asshole geez

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

The truck not the dog :D

35689937-E190-406E-9899-899C4242A5D0-482

Unsure if I wanna ditch the toolbox or not, it is pretty useful, but I'm not sure I like how it looks on there.

The truck not the dog :D

35689937-E190-406E-9899-899C4242A5D0-482

Unsure if I wanna ditch the toolbox or not, it is pretty useful, but I'm not sure I like how it looks on there.

I don´t think that the truck would look better without the toolbox. You feel it usefull hold on, your truck look like a brave workhorse with and without!

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Yea I might hang onto it and use some of it for battery's and amps :D I need to do some measuring to see if there is enough room for an enclosure underneath it for a blow through. I'm wanting to do like 4 10's or 4 8's. I dunno we will see.

bravo-02-500.jpg

WTF is that?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived