PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Just picked up two sets of these...

http://www.onlinecaraudio.co.nz/Digital_Designs_DD_CS6_5_1_DAY_MAD_DEAL_

just need to figure out what to do with them, If i can find some spear door cards for my car then its fibreglass time... if I cant, then I will probs use one set for now until i get the cards or grow a pair big enough to try glassing for the first time on the only door panels i own

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

06 dodge 2500 cummins, 30k miles. The 22s will be coming off and getting replaced by 22x14 wide wheels with 7" lift and 37s

20130429_160157.jpg

I usually don't like big chrome wheels on trucks. Never really have. For some reason though, I have to say those wheels look good on that truck. That being said, I can wait to see it on 37's.

461441_494754780580266_1393669214_o.jpg

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

null_zps49e965b9.jpg

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived