Go early hit the infield party. You'll get away

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Been getting the summer itch with the warm weather coming through, so I stopped by a pretty big online outdoor sports store's warehouse here in town and got myself a pretty good deal on a new wakeboard

JbDAQhZ.jpg

Then I decided it was time for a new wakesurf too so this is what I custom ordered from a guy that hand-makes each board down in Georgia, excuse my beginner photoshop skills, the original pic was of a solid dark blue board.

s9Ohe82.jpg

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Just bought new tires for the truck. Should be all it needs this year beyond a tune up. All that weight is not kind on them

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Pulling the two kids in the trailor was starting to feel like pulling a weighted sail that jumped up and down periodically so I picked up the bright ass neon green ride along bike for the older son! Shit is blinding! Lmao, goes really well with the "black" theme of my bike.

270CE19B-BB08-43F6-8DB2-5556E2366438_zps

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

The UPS man just stopped and dropped off a "surprise" for the wife. She has been wanting this forever so I just picked it up for her. Either I am going to get fat with "fresh" ice cream always on tap, or I now own a $100 attachment for the mixer that will just collect dust!

A312240B-2332-4F2B-B279-680054C85A62_zps

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived