PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Austin is turning into California with all the liberals that are already here and the hundreds more coming from other states, and it worries me a bit. Most of the homes I built were for people from California or other west coast areas who were amazed at the value per dollar you can get your home for here in Austin, and we are high priced market compared to outlying counties and stuff. Apartments are 99% occupancy in Austin and they can't build them fast enough. It's estimated that around 1,000 people move here every week. The last thing we need is for failing states to bring their ideals into Texas and bring us down as well.

This is why people started making these signs:

199073.jpg

if I had the money I would buy a factory and put in living areas be awesome for garage space

also they would be in an industrial area so noise wouldn't be a problem on weekends for parties or test car audio...

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

PjI4Rbbh.jpg

4,890 watts of clean delicious power. Much better than the 220 amp alternator I was originally going to buy.

Alternator turn on speed is 1522? I hope that's the alt pulley and not crank

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived