PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

but if I get the sp4's then I'll have to find some really thick lamp cords to wire them with.

How will those sound on headunit power?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

his going with 18 6x9 in a blowthrough

the cam i got for the 454.. if my idle was choppy then, it will get even choppier (lift will not be disclosed)

the carb on it was closer to 1k with the hose and fittings

11060047_875817102455220_584593111578087

i had an NHRA drag racer build me a 700r4 built to handle 800+ horsepower and it has lots of high performance goodies.. sucks that i havent got it dont to have some real fun

this truck has shit ton invested in it and needs more to leave it where i want it.. would make a fun track truck

waiting on the right project right now. Basically waiting for some things to change up. Once theres two incomes again I think I will FINALLY get my welder and argon setup and I may get to really have some fun.

I kinda want to build a junkyard monster. Something I can take to the track and completely not give a shit if it blows up because I will not have enough money in it to care.

Archived