PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Had to finaly bite the bullet and restock the "beverage" fridge!

FC41E17F-5303-46E3-9C15-B895E04C7488_zps

P. S. Not sure how widly available it is as it is brewed in Wisconsin, but for those who like root beer I would highly recommed the Not Your Father's Root Beer. Either as an "adult" root beer float, or stand alone. 5.9% alcohol so it will do the job if you want it to. I couldn't drink more than one or two without getting a stomach ache as it is pretty sweet, but not a bad choice for a little something different.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

You can't get a hold of it right now on my area, got a couple friends who've been on the hunt for a while.

I believe Meijer's stocks it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

They aren't affraid of sticking you for it. If I remember correctly they are selling it for $10.99 a 6 pack locally. Thankfully that is not what I paid!!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Depending on what's released and what meijer I go to, I have seen groups stop the stock person as they come out the stock door and empty it right there before he could even take it to the area it was supposed to go to 18' away.

A friend told me Costco carries the cases of them and it's cheaper than everywhere else.

He said he's never had an issue finding it there either.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived