PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

It's neat so far, I need to get torque pro so I get more options. I'd really like to see if I can watch tranny temp, but so far this one updates pretty quick for my liking, gotta wait til my fuel tank gets los before I can test the code clearing aspect of it.

where ya get it? id love something like that on the pile... sorry if thats a retard question, but....

Tires are here!!! Side-by-side with the Mickey Thompson drag radials.

Drag%20Radial%202.jpg

Drag%20Radial%203.jpg

Drag%20Radial%201.jpg

Ken, let me know when you're ready to play like the big boys. I have a set of Goodyear drag slicks in my back yard. You're going to need thicker rims though. Try 15 inches wide

12039277_902136049823325_280001339028149

12039354_902136066489990_597054138743390

It's neat so far, I need to get torque pro so I get more options. I'd really like to see if I can watch tranny temp, but so far this one updates pretty quick for my liking, gotta wait til my fuel tank gets los before I can test the code clearing aspect of it.

where ya get it? id love something like that on the pile... sorry if thats a retard question, but....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011NSX27A?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

They make a black version for iPhails, and there's also cheaper ones out there but the reviews on this one made it seem at least a little less like a POS $6 one. Shipped I think it was $17.50, torque pro app is like $4.95, I just haven't bought it yet as I'm trying a couple different ones out before I buy an app.

Archived