PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

ive got the same one. works very well for what i use it for. much easier than trying to free hand drill it.

Yep, same thing for me. I don't need any tooo elaborate or precise but free hand drilling just wasn't working.

Plus it's just soooooo nice to use a drill press rather than hope you have everything lined up and have to lean on the drill.

Hell yeah. I found out the hard way with my baffle and plexi on my subbox.

I'm using threaded inserts and if those holes aren't REALLY straight, then you get issues after installing a few bolts when the two don't line up just right....

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

IMG_20121013_175753.jpg

buddy_jesus.jpg

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Sold my Pioneer 3100DVD and bought a Pioneer 7400HD

IMG_20121013_142536.jpg

I have a similar head unit...same buttons etc. Take it easy on the seek thingy..idk what to call it its the part you twist left or right to seek that goes around the volume knob... I love my H/U but after about 6months its starting to get worn out.. I can feel play in the knob especially when I skip forward. I would use the device you have plugged in phone/ipod etc instead.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

You do realize Blu is now owned by Lorillard right?

I guess I do now lol. Is there something I should know about it?

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Well just a suspicion, but I believe it is Lorillard who owns Newport. They are also the first big tobacco company to get into ecigs. Look how many chemicals there are now in regular cigarettes and tell me you don't think they'll do the same to ecigs just to get people to continue buying their products over the other options, with which the most harmful thing is just the nicotine.

Well just a suspicion, but I believe it is Lorillard who owns Newport. They are also the first big tobacco company to get into ecigs. Look how many chemicals there are now in regular cigarettes and tell me you don't think they'll do the same to ecigs just to get people to continue buying their products over the other options, with which the most harmful thing is just the nicotine.

Now I have to worry about getting supreme cancer lol

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

if you haven't opened it, take it back and get the Mystic brand from wally world. That one has proved to be ok from numerous sources on ecf.

I've already opened it and been using it. I have the mystic ones too.

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived