Souldrop Posted December 29, 2014 Report Posted December 29, 2014 I've had a fun month. 1997 Lexus ES300 HU - Pioneer MVH 7350 Processor - Helix DSP Front Stage - JBL P660C Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4 Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12 Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1
S15_Silvia Posted December 30, 2014 Report Posted December 30, 2014 Some 7440 TRS/Morimoto xB LED bulbs for the Civic. They're on backorder but are claimed to be very good. Supposedly have a built-in thermal resistor that eliminates hyperflash, but I'll see when they come in. They use genuine CREE LEDs which is a huge plus. I can't fucking stand eBay bulbs. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
lifted_silverado Posted December 30, 2014 Report Posted December 30, 2014 Sweet Thomas helmet, I have a Marino, Ronnie Brown, Larry Csonka, Mercury Morris, and Paul Warfield. I have tons of Marino autograph football cards etc. Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
thefourth Posted December 30, 2014 Report Posted December 30, 2014 Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do thatI can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream. oh lawd.
Leo1103 Posted December 30, 2014 Report Posted December 30, 2014 2 more recones and 4 new dust caps, 4 15s under the window line here I come 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
SoundFreakk Posted December 30, 2014 Report Posted December 30, 2014 2 more recones and 4 new dust caps, 4 15s under the window line here I come Mehhh... Nahh looking good nidas Ascendant Audio/Rockford Fosgate Car Audio in House Build
Tecomah Posted December 31, 2014 Report Posted December 31, 2014 2 more recones and 4 new dust caps, 4 15s under the window line here I come maybe you'll be done by the 2026 season 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Jskiles Posted December 31, 2014 Report Posted December 31, 2014 Bought another Sundown SCV3000 (Not in yet ) and this little pos really cheap. 2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build) 2 Sundown SCV-3000D 2 DC XL M1 with PSI reconesFocal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HPKenwood KDC-X798Knukonceptz OFC 1/0Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunkStock 110 amp alt 2013 Scion TC 2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200 Sundown components AA 50.2 for components Pioneer FH-X700BT Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back Mechman 240 alt http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Buildhttp://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox
ealvar Posted December 31, 2014 Report Posted December 31, 2014 Love the look of the Boston G5 series. Managed to find another pair of NOS for $165 shipped! UPS dropped them off this morning. -=- 2011 Camaro 1LT RS -=- Boston G510-44 X3 -=- Boston GT22 -=- Boston GT40 -=- -=- 2006 Scion XA -=- Eclipse CD7000 -=- A/D/S PowerPlate 415 -=- ID CXS62 -=-
S15_Silvia Posted December 31, 2014 Report Posted December 31, 2014 Bought another Sundown SCV3000 (Not in yet ) and this little pos really cheap. Lol can we have a little back story on this Beretta/Corsica/whatever it is?? 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.