OrzechNJ Posted January 6, 2015 Report Posted January 6, 2015 Doesnt look too dark, 35%? sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
inm Posted January 6, 2015 Report Posted January 6, 2015 Doesnt look too dark, 35%? 35 front, 20 rear On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Pro7 Posted January 6, 2015 Report Posted January 6, 2015 Doesnt look too dark, 35%?35 front, 20 rearDang I have the same on mine and that looks darker, what brand did you go with? I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
inm Posted January 6, 2015 Report Posted January 6, 2015 Doesnt look too dark, 35%?35 front, 20 rearDang I have the same on mine and that looks darker, what brand did you go with?Aegis On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
BigManAC Posted January 6, 2015 Report Posted January 6, 2015 I dont have a pic of it but as soon as I do ill post it up but I just ordered my Singer 240A alt. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
TheBrown57 Posted January 6, 2015 Report Posted January 6, 2015 New to the car audio world and looking to learn as much as I can.
OrionStang Posted January 7, 2015 Report Posted January 7, 2015 Couple more items for the rebuild equipment pile. Thanks Kevin! SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Dj_Scarface Posted January 7, 2015 Report Posted January 7, 2015 Just leave this here... Picked up the 3500 Sunday http://instagram.com/p/xfbFQmtxCK/ Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:I have:pioneer AVH-P6500Infinity Reference 6032SI frontsInfinity Reference 6832CF Rears Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks Crescendo 1100.4 (2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's (1) Juicebox BlackcherryPiece together amps & wiringBout to get:Crescendo Amps Crescendo Mids Crescendo Tweets Sky High Car Audio Wire Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3 My Buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/
mgameforever01 Posted January 7, 2015 Report Posted January 7, 2015 New toy for the fusion, 360.3, thanks to Justin Wilson, fast shipping and good communication.
OrionStang Posted January 8, 2015 Report Posted January 8, 2015 On backorder, but paid for. http://www.americanmuscle.com/410-gear-oil-kit-1014.html SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.