hdorre Posted January 21, 2015 Report Posted January 21, 2015 Sweet, thanks! On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
LoudBimmer Posted January 21, 2015 Report Posted January 21, 2015 that reminds me. I need to charge up my D3100. Been sitting in garage for over 6 months without a charge.
knowledge Posted January 21, 2015 Report Posted January 21, 2015 i got 2 of the 60's they work pretty good. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Kyblack76 Posted January 21, 2015 Report Posted January 21, 2015 My 30 keeps my bank happy. I've had both style red box type. And I love this one 10 fold over em. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
knowledge Posted January 21, 2015 Report Posted January 21, 2015 nitecore 1000 lumen flashlight REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
knowledge Posted January 22, 2015 Report Posted January 22, 2015 a little project i have. bought most of it at home depot except the wire and marine heat shrink REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
knowledge Posted January 22, 2015 Report Posted January 22, 2015 purchased this too REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
scooter99 Posted January 22, 2015 Report Posted January 22, 2015 Damn it now I'm hungry and wanna see better! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
bcpballer64 Posted January 22, 2015 Report Posted January 22, 2015 purchased this too Rib and chk tender combo from ocharlys? Side of sweet potatoes fries? "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.