knowledge Posted January 26, 2015 Report Posted January 26, 2015 curved samsung 65 inch 4k tv REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Miguels Posted January 26, 2015 Report Posted January 26, 2015 how much did you pay for that kit? my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
knowledge Posted January 26, 2015 Report Posted January 26, 2015 its cheaper to order it like i did than getting it locally REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Miguels Posted January 26, 2015 Report Posted January 26, 2015 the paint? my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
knowledge Posted January 26, 2015 Report Posted January 26, 2015 the paint? yeah I'm assuming u were talking about the paint REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
79 cutty Posted January 26, 2015 Report Posted January 26, 2015 the paint?Tpcglobal is usually where I pick all mine up from. About as cheap as you will find it.One of my projects paint A little of the after: Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
Miguels Posted January 26, 2015 Report Posted January 26, 2015 the paint?Tpcglobal is usually where I pick all mine up from. About as cheap as you will find it.One of my projects paint thanks my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
79 cutty Posted January 26, 2015 Report Posted January 26, 2015 Yeah, nice thing is you can order all your paint supplies through them and only pay shipping once! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
ProMaxx316 Posted January 26, 2015 Report Posted January 26, 2015 My sister picked this up for me while I was at work on Saturday. 2014 Two Roads russian imperial stout aged in wiskey barrels 2015 russian aged in whiskey barrels 2015 aged in cognac barrels. All signed by Igor Sikorsky sons, and the brew masters of the beers. Pic would help If it's worth building, it's worth over building.
n8ball2013 Posted January 28, 2015 Report Posted January 28, 2015 ordered this last night so I can be tacticool again. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RUE98BG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.