Karkov Posted August 11, 2015 Report Posted August 11, 2015 Part #1 for the Show your hoe some love challenge.... PM coming 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
ILuvJDM Posted August 11, 2015 Report Posted August 11, 2015 Got two 10" SD3's yesterday as a temporary setup but if they sound as good as I hear in reviews then I might just keep them. They are going in a prefab sealed box that damn near has the exact specs needed for these subs Next to my 12" ICON I can't seem to find a way to fit in my crew cab...
Polar Posted August 11, 2015 Report Posted August 11, 2015 2000 Ford Ranger Sport Ext Digital Designs DD915J 4.91 net birch box, inch port @ 33hz FSD FZ2600 FSD FZ100.4 Pioneer DEH80PRS PRV Audio 6MB200-4 6-1/2" Midbass Woofers Tymphany BC25SC08-04 1" Silk Dome Neodymium Tweeters with Waveguide
basshead7890 Posted August 11, 2015 Report Posted August 11, 2015 11" My Build Log 95 Honda Accord Nook HD+ tablet Team Ascendant Audio 18" 2 Skar Audio SK-2500.1D Crescendo Audio C1100.4 2006 Civic, Fi SP4 12", bc3500 Build log
baron_of_bass Posted August 11, 2015 Report Posted August 11, 2015 I've been wanting one of these for a while, so I finally decided to treat myself. I have the plexi one but wanted something more durable. I really dig that you can make circles up to 24 inches. Team Bass-Hz
79 cutty Posted August 11, 2015 Report Posted August 11, 2015 ^have had mine for quite a while now after snapping my Jasper jig and I love it! Money well spent! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
Miguels Posted August 11, 2015 Report Posted August 11, 2015 From tool maker? I need to get me one. How long is the wait to get it? my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
baron_of_bass Posted August 11, 2015 Report Posted August 11, 2015 ^have had mine for quite a while now after snapping my Jasper jig and I love it! Money well spent! Yeah, my plexiglass one broke off where you tighten the jig to the router. Can't wait to put it to use. Team Bass-Hz
baron_of_bass Posted August 11, 2015 Report Posted August 11, 2015 From tool maker? I need to get me one. How long is the wait to get it? Yeah, i got it from him. I didn't have to wait. He did tell me this is the last one he had. I don't know when he will have another run of them. I'd def recommend getting this over the plexiglass one. Team Bass-Hz
79 cutty Posted August 11, 2015 Report Posted August 11, 2015 ^have had mine for quite a while now after snapping my Jasper jig and I love it! Money well spent!Yeah, my plexiglass one broke off where you tighten the jig to the router. Can't wait to put it to use. I was fortunate enough to drop my router and watch mine shatter almost in slow motion! Lmao. That thing is a beast. I picked up one of his first ones when he was just feeling out interest. Well worth the difference in price between that and the jasper. Love mine! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.