Second Skin Audio

Breakin in a sub

another thing that happen was that the installer bad handle the sub and broke a piece of magnet that voided the warranty and on the sub and they dont want to pay for a new one lol its funny to me because i told my brother to take it to the place i go and he said he didn't like the place and ended up even worse, he had nothing good done to his car and he says he is going to sue the installers since they damaged his car from everywhere, he should be stopping by today if i can i will take pics of all the damages to his interior to show you guys

broke a piece of the magnet? They probably dropped it..

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

another thing that happen was that the installer bad handle the sub and broke a piece of magnet that voided the warranty and on the sub and they dont want to pay for a new one lol its funny to me because i told my brother to take it to the place i go and he said he didn't like the place and ended up even worse, he had nothing good done to his car and he says he is going to sue the installers since they damaged his car from everywhere, he should be stopping by today if i can i will take pics of all the damages to his interior to show you guys

Where are the pics?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

i dont believe in breaking in a sub, i just put it in the box and let it do is thing. been doing this for years and had not had a problem.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.