Ok guys I have an 81 chevy long box just sitting in my garage. My Dad and I built it years ago but with wife, kids and working on everyone else rides the ole truck just sat in the garage and became a junk collector. Now the story behind it was my Dad wanted a sleeper hotrod. So we took an old beater with a 4 bolt main 350 and dropped about 10 grand in the motor, trans and drive train but left the body pure crap. Literally it has bullet holes in the bed. Anyways I'm sitting here staring at 4 rockford p3's and thinkin how cool to have a sleeper hotrod with some bad ass bass in it. I know I'll take a ton of shit for the outside appearance of the truck but thats what my Father wanted. He had really nice rods but was always afraid to just stomp the gas and have fun so this was his fun rod. Now for the pic. And please chime in on ideas, I want this thing to be original and fun like dad wanted.

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

Got a list of parts on this thing a mile long so if you got questions about whats in it feel free to ask

Doooo Eeeeeiiit!

That is my favorite truck of all time... 73-87s rule!

Also I see plenty of room for multiple alts. The only thing I'd suggest is that you replace the body frame mounts before you start building... there will be a lot of flex between the cab and bed with those old dryrotted mounts.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Well got started today by digging the poor girl out from all the crap thats been shoved around in and on top of her. Since I have my build all torn apart out of the Explorer now I dropped in 1 of my optimas and after dropping a little fuel in the carb she fired right up. Took a few laps around the block, I was super surprised she ran just fine. Will post more as I'm now sitting down to come up with a build plan.