ChrisLun Posted November 20, 2011 Report Posted November 20, 2011 Go all out....tiger balm 2006 Dodge Charger (2) Kinetic 3800 (1) DC Power 270XP (4) T1-12D4 (1) T2500BDCP (2) T400.4 7.5 cubic ft. (2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck (2) T165.2 (2) T169.3
Forevrbumpn Posted November 20, 2011 Report Posted November 20, 2011 Be a man, use icy hot. LULZ, I actually have that shit in my eye right now FML.... Hope that wasn't a two party male bonding experience gone bad...... was it? I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Sanitarium Posted November 20, 2011 Author Report Posted November 20, 2011 unsure about this thread.....def a good idea tho 3 people saying it's good right off the bat. I personally like it. it's a little tingly.
JacobB89 Posted November 20, 2011 Report Posted November 20, 2011 then after your done clean up and put on some gold bond powder shits amazing Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....
HatersGonnaHate Posted November 20, 2011 Report Posted November 20, 2011 Be a man, use icy hot. LULZ, I actually have that shit in my eye right now FML.... Hope that wasn't a two party male bonding experience gone bad...... was it? 2 words: soft hands. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Sanitarium Posted November 20, 2011 Author Report Posted November 20, 2011 then after your done clean up and put on some gold bond powder shits amazing never thought of that. gotta try it.
Twostrokeking Posted November 29, 2011 Report Posted November 29, 2011 U guys are dicks. that burns like a mofo lol. I feel like dipping my balls in freezing water. My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
TRTC360 Posted November 29, 2011 Report Posted November 29, 2011 O_O waaaaat? '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
bass_stalker Posted November 29, 2011 Report Posted November 29, 2011 U guys are dicks. that burns like a mofo lol. I feel like dipping my balls in freezing water. lol you actually tried it JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.