Canadian Police Taser Man To Death - Video

Quin

Yeah they had no right to tazer him they should get fired and locked up for killing that man. he wasn't fighting them at all until they tazered him I think they didn't turn the tazer off and thats whats killed him.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

messed up

Edited by Bryan

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Well I think that what killed him Im not positive, but hell anw they didn't do therre protocall right shit he was just walking away he didn;'t do anything to be tazered they took advantace of there rights. Shit on cops they chase people and don't tazer them but they tazered him cause he was walking away he don't know what stop means he don't speak english. They should have waited and got a russian speaker just liek sercurity said.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Airport security called the Mounties for assistance after an unidentified man began pounding on windows and throwing chairs and computer equipment in the customs area shortly after arriving on an international flight at 1:30 a.m.

We arrived and tried to calm the man," Lemaitre said. "We tried through gestures to get him to put his hands down on the desk … to no avail.

Police are investigating and a toxicology report will be done to determine whether there were drugs in the man's system.

He was doing a little more than just walking away. Nonetheless the man was not meant to die from being tasered. I believe the issue is more to do with taser's then whether the police should have used it.

Taser devices are controversial because of the dozen North American deaths resulting from their use.
crxsilogozz5.gif

Im still waiting to see what they did wrong.....looks to me like they used the roper use of force model. The minimun ammount of force to subdue the subject. They went to intervien he started moving away = resisting arrest. Im not saying Im happy he died but He was tearing shit up in an International Aiport and now days you cant be fucking around in them places..

PLUS everyone knows not mess around with the Canidian RMP force, They have the authorization to open a barrel of whoopass at any time they see fit!

Edited by roscoe1129

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg