Chode69 Posted November 28, 2011 Report Posted November 28, 2011 p.s OP shouldnt the title say for SALE not for sell? NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Team Nemesis-DJ Posted November 28, 2011 Report Posted November 28, 2011 ROE use to the most active car audio site ....Times change and people move on .
evermaxx Posted November 28, 2011 Report Posted November 28, 2011 Sites only worth ~11k from 3 sites I checked. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
little-kid-wit-bass Posted November 28, 2011 Report Posted November 28, 2011 ROE is the sh*t. I love ROE. Its a really nice site. It just doesnt have as many active users as SMD. I cant afford anything... forum.realmofexcursion.com/members/little-kid-wit-bass.html Youngest active user on ROE
little-kid-wit-bass Posted November 28, 2011 Report Posted November 28, 2011 ROE use to the most active car audio site ....Times change and people move on . So when's it gonna happen? I cant afford anything... forum.realmofexcursion.com/members/little-kid-wit-bass.html Youngest active user on ROE
inm Posted November 28, 2011 Report Posted November 28, 2011 ROE use to the most active car audio site ....Times change and people move on . So when's it gonna happen? When is what going to happen? When ROE dies? I would assume when the current owner realizes no one in their right mind will pay $30k for it, and then himself decides to stop paying for it. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted November 28, 2011 Report Posted November 28, 2011 How about a few bux from all of us active SMD'ers and we all become owners. Lol Then we'll be in a "too many chiefs and not enough Indians" sit-c-a-shun.
bobobass Posted November 28, 2011 Report Posted November 28, 2011 Realm of excursion=Myspace SMD=Facebook "sure, it was first, but it still sucks" 2000 Subaru outback 2.5l Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub front stage: tbd subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18" amp: Audio que 1200d
TeamHT Posted November 28, 2011 Report Posted November 28, 2011 At one point in time, ROE was a good gathering place. But honestly, on my wide search for a place to call home, no place was ever able to fill that void. SMD is the only place I frequent, minus CACO which is mostly to browse for deals or specific items for customers. That being said, SMD is the only place worthwhile to me Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Nine8SST Posted November 28, 2011 Report Posted November 28, 2011 ROE is shit. I hate ROE. Its a really shitty site. It just has many more retarded users as SMD. I agree! 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.