Help my bike got stolen and got some info on where it is

hi everyone i just need some advise on what to do about a issue regaurding my bike. In august my bike got stolen in front of my own friends house and i had a police report filed and yesturday i find out from my friend (the friend that i had my bike in front of his house then got stolen) that the kids that took my bike they had it over at a school by me and they were in the park doing something they werent supposed to do and the guy called the cops on them but they ran away and the guy turned the bike into the police when they arrived. Today i went over and knocked on one the houses by the school and they told me back in august or september this happened and so know now that my friend isnt lying and i know where the person who turned my bike into the police lives now so idk what to do now and they couldnt have contacted me cause i changed my nuumber a while ago and plus i made the report a few days after the bike got stolen and the person that lives by the school told me to call the first present so i called them and they told me they cant find it so i have to call them tomorrow cause i have to speak to a certain officer because he was the one who handled my case or somethin like that. PLEASE HELP Thanks, Christian

hi everyone i just need some advise on what to do about a issue regaurding my bike. In august my bike got stolen in front of my own friends house and i had a police report filed and yesturday i find out from my friend (the friend that i had my bike in front of his house then got stolen) that the kids that took my bike they had it over at a school by me and they were in the park doing something they werent supposed to do and the guy called the cops on them but they ran away and the guy turned the bike into the police when they arrived. Today i went over and knocked on one the houses by the school and they told me back in august or september this happened and so know now that my friend isnt lying and i know where the person who turned my bike into the police lives now so idk what to do now and they couldnt have contacted me cause i changed my nuumber a while ago and plus i made the report a few days after the bike got stolen and the person that lives by the school told me to call the first present so i called them and they told me they cant find it so i have to call them tomorrow cause i have to speak to a certain officer because he was the one who handled my case or somethin like that. PLEASE HELP Thanks, Christian

Why would you wait that long to file a police report? Don't leave your bike outside, chances are you arn't getting it back... Just take this as a lesson learned

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

What you need help with..? Seems like all you have to do is head over to the police station and pick up your bike

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

English translation google translate said stay in school

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Insert black joke here.

This is your ONE and only warning...Dont EVER pull any race card like taht again...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌