Focal 6M115 $9 midbass?

Mikesmith0890

True but considering you can't hear the bass in the video id say they keep up pretty good!

I know it plays over a 146 at 32hz sealed on the dash on music :P

Thoes were scores from old box that was not near as loud or as musical

149 window open

so that box is the same if not louder, and it shows the mids keep up no problem

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

I hope these are as decent as you guys make them sound. I just ordered 14 of them (really only wanted 10 but it was cheaper to get 14 due to shipping). 8 are going in my hardbody (4 per door) and the rest I haven't decided what I'm doing with yet.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

I hope these are as decent as you guys make them sound. I just ordered 14 of them (really only wanted 10 but it was cheaper to get 14 due to shipping). 8 are going in my hardbody (4 per door) and the rest I haven't decided what I'm doing with yet.

How do you plan to cross 'em?

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Haven't Decided on a x-over yet but I'm looking at the Kicker KX3 and I'll probably take them down to mid 60's and up to about 2500-3000. I open to suggestion x-overs though

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Haven't Decided on a x-over yet but I'm looking at the Kicker KX3 and I'll probably take them down to mid 60's and up to about 2500-3000. I open to suggestion x-overs though

Mine are at 63hz and do pretty well they cut off at 3000 so you're in the right ball park. I am thinking about bringing them up to 80hz though because when I really turn the volume all the way up to max undistorted (34/40) they get a little stinky on songs with a lot of bass lines. I usually don't get that high because by time I am at 24 it is really loud in and out of the cabin and with a 500w sub stage I don't really need to turn it up that loud anyway.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Im looking to get some new speakers to replace the shitty stock ones. should i just get these or this RE set?

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/6.5-and-6.75-Car-Speakers/RE-Audio-RE6.5C-6.5-500-Watts-Component-Car-Audio-Speakers-6-1-2/RE6.5C.aspx

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

Im looking to get some new speakers to replace the shitty stock ones. should i just get these or this RE set?

http://www.audiosavi...1-2/RE6.5C.aspx

Are you looking for a cheap replacement or quality and power. The Focals are great speakers but you have to pair em nicely with Tweets and if you don't want to go through the hassle then I would honestly go with the RE's. Will you be using an amp or HU power?

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Not to be a dick or anything, but most people on here would perfer that you start a new thread if you are going to ask a question that doesn't have to do with the current one. Just saying.

Are you looking for a cheap replacement or quality and power. The Focals are great speakers but you have to pair em nicely with Tweets and if you don't want to go through the hassle then I would honestly go with the RE's. Will you be using an amp or HU power?

Im kinda new to car audio but i want some decent speakers. anything would be better than the stock ones that i have now.

n I would probably hook them up to the hu

Ill prob just go with the re's since it comes with tweeters & the crossover

And audiojunkie23; i asked if i should go with the focals or the RE set.. that has something to do with the thread clown

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

Not to be a dick or anything, but most people on here would perfer that you start a new thread if you are going to ask a question that doesn't have to do with the current one. Just saying.

if you actually read his question, you would see he was looking to purchase new speakers, and wanted to know if he should get these focals, or the REs... so that does indeed pertain to this thread, because hes asking about these specifically..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived