Voltage problem

My guess is your ground, make sure the ground on the battery it's self isn't loose

I hate being a dumbass. I just checked out my new grounds I made and One of them is jiggly in its ring terminal..guess I didnt crank vice down as tight as I thought I did... imma buy me a torch and some new ring terminals this weekend and re solder every single terminal ive done...f this crimping shit. If bossman is cool with it, im gonna pull that cable and re crimp it for now to see if that cures anything. thanks guys..Ill post results shortly..... yall are awesome. Theres gonna be a free beer cooler for some of you guys when I get this meet ironed out..

crimp and solder, use 40/60 rosin core.

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Thanks for all the immediate help guys! thats why I love this place....lots of good people here, hence why I wanna throw my meet soon...

Anyways, problem solved, had a shitty crimp on a ground wire, and also somehow my run of 0ga to my kinetic had loosened up in the fuse holder and pulled partway out..... I re crimped the ground wire, and reinserted and tightened the ever living shit out of the bolts on the fuse holder... voltage is back to 14.4 cold, 14.0 to 14.2 warmed up...and now doesnt drop below 13.4 playing full tilt for the duration of an entire loud low song..... thats for helping me out guys... sometimes when shit like this goes down, I get all flustered and try to rush and over look the simple shit.... ya'll are awesome. :clapping:

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

It is possible that one of your batteries is bad and that would kill your original alt.

So... i was thinkin to myself the other day... and I made a decision for you CJ..... only thing left for you to do is drive..... you are gonna come to Ohio for my big meet n greet so I can hear that monster... I need to get my wig blown back hardcore...lol. :peepwall:

Edited by Bigsix

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

My jeep always drop to the 12v on the dash meter but measure out from the battery it reads 14v but after awhile it jumps to 14v and sits back down to 13.5v

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

My guess is your ground, make sure the ground on the battery it's self isn't loose

I hate being a dumbass. I just checked out my new grounds I made and One of them is jiggly in its ring terminal..guess I didnt crank vice down as tight as I thought I did... imma buy me a torch and some new ring terminals this weekend and re solder every single terminal ive done...f this crimping shit. If bossman is cool with it, im gonna pull that cable and re crimp it for now to see if that cures anything. thanks guys..Ill post results shortly..... yall are awesome. Theres gonna be a free beer cooler for some of you guys when I get this meet ironed out..

crimp and solder, use 40/60 rosin core.

Thats this weekends project...gonna re do every ring terminal on this muh fukkah so this wont be an issue again.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

My jeep always drop to the 12v on the dash meter but measure out from the battery it reads 14v but after awhile it jumps to 14v and sits back down to 13.5v

I dont put to much stake in the accuracy of the factory Jeep volt meter...typically in a car the volt meter is not intended to be an exact measuring device..more like just an indicator if things are within acceptable ranges... my factory volt meter doesnt even twitch at all as long as my voltage is above 12.9 and below 15..as long as its in that range my gauge itself hovers right on 14... I trust my digital read out much more.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Yea, you're late to the party lol.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

ground connection maybe other lose connections MORE ELECTRICAL TAPE! :peepwall:

LOL...... thanks, got it squared away.

Yea, you're late to the party lol.

+1...just by a little, thats why I read thru 'em first. Then post my mindless ramblings.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO