Sundown Audio

power acoustik

Hello, I have the following amplifier - power acoustik ovn-1 5500 - http://www.poweracoustik.com/pa2011/amps-OVN1-5500D.html, you can see his characteristics. With him I lead two count Kicker l7, I contented by him, but i want if anyone has had contact with him, to share opinions, at 4.2 and 1 ohm how many watts pulls real and what is the consumption of the same pre ohms. Thanks in advance. Ivo - Bulgaria

Hello, I have the following amplifier - power acoustik ovn-1 5500 - http://www.poweracou...OVN1-5500D.html, you can see his characteristics. With him I lead two count Kicker l7, I contented by him, but i want if anyone has had contact with him, to share opinions, at 4.2 and 1 ohm how many watts pulls real and what is the consumption of the same pre ohms. Thanks in advance. Ivo - Bulgaria

Amp have 5 40 ampfuses 200 amp = 2-2.5 Kwatt´s.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

1. the way your wording this is confusing the hell outa me. 2 that amp will be way too much power for 2 L7s. 15in L7s are 2000 watts max a piece. 2 of them is 4000 watts and its a 5500 watt amp. either get a 4000 watt amp or get 3 L7s

Not to step on any toes here, but that amp will not do 5500watts. I've messed with a lot of Power acoustic equipment. There speakers are a nice product for dirt cheap price, however there amps are pretty much junk. On great electrical that amp may do 2500 or so until it gets warm and becomes very inefficient. I think it will push those kickers just fine.

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

1. the way your wording this is confusing the hell outa me. 2 that amp will be way too much power for 2 L7s. 15in L7s are 2000 watts max a piece. 2 of them is 4000 watts and its a 5500 watt amp. either get a 4000 watt amp or get 3 L7s

There is no way the l7's are gunna take 2000 watts a piece man

Edited by kam311

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

the amp realistically do what was stated above...if that...

Amp have 5 40 ampfuses 200 amp = 2-2.5 Kwatt´s.

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

There is no way the l7's are gunna take 2000 watts a piece man

I agree 100% they will take the 800-1000 watts a piece that the amp will put out thou. As i said it will not ever do 5500 watts. Maybe cold, on perfect voltage, for 1 second it would put out 5500..not in an ideal vehicle.

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com