reverse HIDs on a toggle switch.. I will be implementing this to all my cars from now on.. a few people on here has done it, i think 2 55w ballasts and some 6000k bulbs should do the trick... and aim them perfectly to where they blind some dumbass

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I'm thinking about wiring in a switch to the brake lights. So I can flip the lights on. So the tailgater reacts like you did a break check, but you aren't endangering anyone.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

Sometimes you can't tell if it's a cop tailgating your ass, so be careful to anyone that is gonna try some pranks.

fuck that, ive break checked a cop before...

if they want to be dumb and ride my ass *which to some extent, i believe is illegal* they can be dumb enough to rear end my ass when i hit the breaks... all i gotta say is i saw a dog in the road...

what are they going to do?

now guess what, my neck and my back hurts...

fuck people who want to drive like tards...

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

reverse HIDs on a toggle switch.. I will be implementing this to all my cars from now on.. a few people on here has done it, i think 2 55w ballasts and some 6000k bulbs should do the trick... and aim them perfectly to where they blind some dumbass

Where do you put them? In the taillights? Lol and I'd go for 12000k so it looks like Jesus is riding on my bumper showing them "the light" lmao

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Where do you put them? In the taillights? Lol and I'd go for 12000k so it looks like Jesus is riding on my bumper showing them "the light" lmao

where the reverse lights go, its a reverse light mod that some people here have done, super fucking bright

Team DC Audio

I'm thinking about wiring in a switch to the brake lights. So I can flip the lights on. So the tailgater reacts like you did a break check, but you aren't endangering anyone.

this is a good one lol

i might have to do this lol

and it sounds fairly simple lol

1994 Jeep Cherokee

!@#$%^&*(Soon to come)*&^%$#@!

TONS AND TONS of Audio Technix 80Mil

1 x 270 Amp Mechman Alt

1 x AQ3500D.1

1 x Rockford Fosgate T600-4

8 x Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

2 x XS Power D3100

1 x XS Power D3400

1 x eKs Kable 2 Channel Silver Plated RCA 5M

1 x Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Red 50FT.

1 x Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Black 50FT.

4 x Avenue - A605

2 x Fi Q 18

Archived