It's a judgement call. One lane road, I come up behind, I might ride for a min, then gun it around you. If you decide you want to brake check me, you'll regret it I promise. Or if you want to further continue the bull shit by blocking me in or stupid shit, I'll put two rounds in your front fender like the guy who blocked me in and tried running me off the road.

Be a warning to everyone. Be careful who you fuck with on the road. You might bite off more than you can chew in more ways than one. Always remember, there's always going to be someone bigger and badder than you.

just dont block them in, dont slam your gas when they go to pass you. just simply slow down until they pass you.

if its a 2 lane road and your in the left lane getting tailgated get over or speed up. if you in the right lane and being tailgated, well your in the slow lane so go slow until they pass you and let it be. chances are they will either end up pulled over in a ditch or at the stop light behind an even slower driver so you can laugh and bump as you pass them up.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I think its always best to move over for the person who is driving fast (assuming far left lanes), unless you are on the right lanes, tailgater can move to the left.

• 2 weeks later...

if you are in a truck make sure you have a large trailer hitch in it, like this big 8 ton pintle one i have. that way if they hit you it'll fuck their car up more 100_0953.jpg

THIS is awesome. My dad used to have one on his old car hauler, one lady received a nice hole through her rad one time, we where going 10mph OVER the speed limit too. My dad said he saw a deer, and so did I, the lady got a ticket for following too closely. lol.

Also, since my dad makes stickers, he is making me one that says "Unless your paying my speeding ticket too, get off my ass". Can't wait to ge tthat next time he come up from Florida.

1996 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer V8 AWD

So far with the Ford/JBL Stock Stereo system, Alpine System coming soon.

I hope all you guys that complain about tailgaters are in the far right lane or right next to it.

If not then gtf outta the way! Plain and simple

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I wish I had gotten a picture of it but I had seen a bumper sticker that said "if your gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair"

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

A friend I mine disconnected the hose to his rear wiper sprayer. He would spray people's cars I they go close enough. It was hella funny.

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

Presently... I will brake check the fuck outta someone.

My old silver cherokee that was lifted and what not had huge hella lights mounted to use as reverse lights when off roading... they were on their own switch, they were effective at making people back off.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived